First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [rp] the park
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:



"hm. how are you going to do that?"
[ btw whats an "official" o - o i saw that in a buncha peoples pages. ]


He got up and lifted up Skye so she was over his shoulder.
"Like this possibly?"
[Ah, how do I explain..well you know how there's an anime and the characters in it? Well, people here in cr make groups of the anime called the -insert anime name here- Officials. And the point is that people will claim characters that they 'are' for rping and for profiles and such. What makes it different than a group such as this for rping is that, here you rp as an OC (Own character) and in an official group you rp as an actual character officially on cr. Eh, I hope that helps~ You could ask me more if you still don't understand.]


She giggled. "Im not scared."
[ i get it xD ]


"Are you sure?" He turned her around so she was in his arms.

Posted 7/12/12
"you can't scare me." she laughed.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:

"you can't scare me." she laughed.


"Are you sure this doesn't?" he asked and mockingly pecked her on the nose.
Posted 7/12/12

candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

"you can't scare me." she laughed.


"Are you sure this doesn't?" he asked and mockingly pecked her on the nose.


"nothing scares me.~" she whispered in his ear.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

"you can't scare me." she laughed.


"Are you sure this doesn't?" he asked and mockingly pecked her on the nose.


"nothing scares me.~" she whispered in his ear.


"nothing~?" he whispered back.
Posted 7/12/12
"nothing~"
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:

"nothing~"


He shook his head and smirked, kissing her cheek to tease her.
"Scared yet~?"
Posted 7/12/12
"oh. look, im trembling." she joked back
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:

"oh. look, im trembling." she joked back


"Are you testing me?" he asked, leaning forward.
Posted 7/12/12 , edited 7/12/12

candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

"oh. look, im trembling." she joked back


"Are you testing me?" he asked, leaning forward.


"do you want me to?~" she replied in a relaxed tone, giving a half smile
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

"oh. look, im trembling." she joked back


"Are you testing me?" he asked, leaning forward.


"do you want me to?~" she replied in a relaxed tone, giving a half smile


"Maybe, maybe not~" he answered, his face close to her's.
Posted 7/13/12


She laughed, blowing on his face lightly. Her breath was cold, witha hint of a minty feel.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:



She laughed, blowing on his face lightly. Her breath was cold, witha hint of a minty feel.


He gave a light laugh.
Posted 7/13/12


Her eyes flickered.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:



Her eyes flickered.


"Hm? What is it?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.