First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fairy Tale
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
((Hatake: Why are french people afraid of you? Why?))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12 , edited 7/11/12

Kibarussell wrote:

((Hatake: Why are french people afraid of you? Why?))


((Because they know you're my associate))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
((Hatake: And you know why I am your associate?))
10812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/11/12 , edited 7/11/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


*laughs* As tempting as it sounds, I won't. *he looks at the imps* Is that a good idea to those two run around here?


"Haha they will be fine they know not to break anything."

-one of them grabs your ankle and looks up at you.-


((Sorry comp restarted ))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Kibarussell wrote:

((Hatake: And you know why I am your associate?))


((Why?))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
((Hatake: Because you scare away french people. So no matter how you look at it you're the problem. FORE SHAME HATAKE! Fore shame.....))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Corvus_LaBounty wrote:


"Haha they will be fine they know not to break anything."

-one of them grabs your ankle and looks up at you.-


((Sorry comp restarted ))


*he looks down at it and he sips his electric beer* I think it wants something from me.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Kibarussell wrote:

((Hatake: Because you scare away french people. So no matter how you look at it you're the problem. FORE SHAME HATAKE! Fore shame.....))


((-_______-))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
((Corvus: What about my post?))
10812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he looks down at it and he sips his electric beer* I think it wants something from me.


"He might want to bite you be careful."

-she grins as the imp pulls on your ankle again growling.-
10812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Ai: (Laughs) True but what do they eat? Not people right?


"Anything raw and flesh. but I usually feed my prey to them. "
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
((Hatake: In this thread I'm not a kid so yeah you lost your advantage brat!))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Corvus_LaBounty wrote:


"He might want to bite you be careful."

-she grins as the imp pulls on your ankle again growling.-


*he looks at it and he sips his beer again and he pats it on the head*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
Ai: That still means humans too Ai......
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

Kibarussell wrote:

((Hatake: In this thread I'm not a kid so yeah you lost your advantage brat!))


((-_-))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.