First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you, Worst at Lying or Worst in telling the Truth?
Posted 7/11/12

Did anyone experience when they lie or try to lie they suck at it and ended up getting into trouble more;
Or you try to be the good guy and tell the truth and ended up much more in trouble than when you lie


Highly appreciated if you can please sight your experience or give your example situational scenario
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
I told my mother I'd be doing a biology experiment after school was done (which was true) but the experiment took around 30 minutes and I told her I'd be there for 3 hours because my friends and I wanted to go out for sushi.

So we all piled up into my friend's car (we're all 16 so that's illegal... and there was 6 of us) and drove to the sushi restaurant... which was conveniently doing renovation, so I ask my friends if we could go to Walmart to get hair dye for myself (which was also against my mother's wishes)

So we go to Walmart and who do we see there?

My mother.

yea, I got in a shitload of crap that night...
9179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
^ Wow. Murphy's law.

Hmmm, let's see.

Well, I did not exactly lie nor tell the truth but for one entire schoolyear, I was able to study art in college without my parents knowing. And then, it all blew up of course when my mother found a letter from the school that I was a Dean's Lister. HAHA.
Posted 7/11/12 , edited 7/11/12

Halean wrote:

^ Wow. Murphy's law.

Hmmm, let's see.

Well, I did not exactly lie nor tell the truth but for one entire schoolyear, I was able to study art in college without my parents knowing. And then, it all blew up of course when my mother found a letter from the school that I was a Dean's Lister. HAHA.


It's called Murphy's Law I honestly do not know that...
Getting caught by our Mom is like wooo HOT seat ever This really happens often specially if your in a business world. I am not pretty sure i tell the truth or tell a lie. So ended up telling the lie at first then after a day i told the truth and man the boss was furious and said i like you to fly now and fix it
Seven Department Head of ours all look at me and commenting after the meeting "YOU could not let it go and slip by. Good for you" gives me the creepy feelings that WE HAVE SUCCESSFUL GUYS that runs the company and think that way YIKES


27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
I told the truth once after getting really fed up with one of my good friends. It took 2 years to set me off, but I consider myself a patient guy. When I do something, that action is usually warranted.

Anyway, we stopped talking and broke off for a little over a year, then she came back to me and apologized, saying she missed me so much she had to say something. I missed her, too, of course, but I didn't say that and just told her that I forgive her because she apologized.
9179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/11/12 , edited 7/11/12

kajisawa wrote:



Getting caught by our Mom is like wooo HOT seat ever This really happens often specially if your in a business world. I am not pretty sure i tell the truth or tell a lie. So ended up telling the lie at first then after a day i told the truth and man the boss was furious and said i like you to fly now and fix it
Seven Department Head of ours all look at me and commenting after the meeting "YOU could not let it go and slip by. Good for you" gives me the creepy feelings that WE HAVE SUCCESSFUL GUYS that runs the company and think that way YIKES


Murphy's Law - Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Yep, moms are scary. Especially asian moms. I don't know how I survived this long.
Posted 7/11/12
When I was younger, I had difficulty telling the truth and at first I was bad at it, but I improved at coming up with better lies and making it believable. D:
Posted 7/11/12
im a pretty good liar so i end up lying and i easily get out of the situation but sometimes i tried telling the truth and i ended up regretting it
Posted 7/11/12
I don't see the point in lying.
9179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

negan wrote:

I don't see the point in lying.


The point in lying is contextual.
Posted 7/11/12

Halean wrote:


negan wrote:

I don't see the point in lying.


The point in lying is contextual.


I lied about not seeing the point in lying.
9179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/11/12

negan wrote:


Halean wrote:


negan wrote:

I don't see the point in lying.


The point in lying is contextual.


I lied about not seeing the point in lying.


Lieception?
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
I can't lie!
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
Its hard for me to lie >.<" if i do i end up telling the truth anyway lol

sometimes im too honest where if there something pissing me off about you id tell you so you can fix it and not look retardly infront of others
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/12
You can ask me anything and I will tell you how I feel or I'll describe the facts about a situation without bending reality. I'm so honest it hurts peoples feelings and still people don't believe what I say half the time. I haven't yet figued out why that is.

I guess I have problems being trusted even though I am trustworthy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.