First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
✖ Campus
Posted 8/15/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"I am nothing related to this idiot," Aomine said defensively. "Aw....That hurts, Aominecchi....." Kise feigned hurt, clutching his heart.


*sighs and half-smiles a bit*So how do you know each other so well?
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
"He....saved my life...." Aomine said, muttering the last bit. "Things happened," Kise grinned.
Posted 8/15/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"He....saved my life...." Aomine said, muttering the last bit. "Things happened," Kise grinned.


I see, well that's good, so more people at the academy then
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
"Yeup!" Kise said, seeming overly happy. "Tch," Aomine looked away, irritated.
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Yeup!" Kise said, seeming overly happy. "Tch," Aomine looked away, irritated.


Heh, so you guys are like yin and yang then.
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
"That's probably cuz we are yin and yang," Aomine muttered. "What?" Kise asked, looking at his mumbling friend.
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"That's probably cuz we are yin and yang," Aomine muttered. "What?" Kise asked, looking at his mumbling friend.


So you are a demon*points to Aomine* and you are an angel*points to Kise*. You 2 are like Yin and Yang.
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"That's probably cuz we are yin and yang," Aomine muttered. "What?" Kise asked, looking at his mumbling friend.


So you are a demon*points to Aomine* and you are an angel*points to Kise*. You 2 are like Yin and Yang.
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
"Bingo!!" Kise shouted. "Tone your voice down!" Aomine scolded.
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Bingo!!" Kise shouted. "Tone your voice down!" Aomine scolded.


What's the matter? I mean you guys have been yelling the entire time, right?
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
"It's cuz this idiot won't shut up!" Aomine said, once again holding Kise in a headlock. "Ah~ itai! Itai, Aominecchi! It hurts!" Kise whined
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

"It's cuz this idiot won't shut up!" Aomine said, once again holding Kise in a headlock. "Ah~ itai! Itai, Aominecchi! It hurts!" Kise whined


*sighs*Don't you think you should, let him go?
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
Aomine tightened his grip, "He'll live," he said. "Ah~ Aominecchi is so mean! C'mon~" Kise whined, somewhat laughing. "What're you laughing about?" Aomine said, looking at his friend.
Posted 8/16/12

SensuallyYours wrote:

Aomine tightened his grip, "He'll live," he said. "Ah~ Aominecchi is so mean! C'mon~" Kise whined, somewhat laughing. "What're you laughing about?" Aomine said, looking at his friend.


Uh, yeah why are you laughing?*looks back to Aomine*And why are you being so mean to your friend?
Black Butterflies
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
Aomine snorted, "It's how I show my love for a friend," he said. "Because Aominecchi is being strange again~" Kise replied. "You little," Aomine tightened his grip even further. "Ah~~ Itai, yo! Aominecchi, itai! C'mon, loosen your grip~" Kise laughed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.