First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖ Forest
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.
Posted 7/20/12 , edited 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never knew my parents because they where killed a few days after I was born, because people didn't like the thought of a demon and an angel having a child, from there on out I was alone, so I don't know how you feel.8looks as though he wants to comfort you but don't know how*
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never knew my parents because they where killed a few days after I was born, because people didn't like the thought of a demon and an angel having a child, from there on out I was alone, so I don't know how you feel.8looks as though he wants to comfort you but don't know how*


Victoria smiles weakly, "Its okay i guess they seem like the only two who want me in life, after all my own brother abandoned me."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never knew my parents because they where killed a few days after I was born, because people didn't like the thought of a demon and an angel having a child, from there on out I was alone, so I don't know how you feel.8looks as though he wants to comfort you but don't know how*


Victoria smiles weakly, "Its okay i guess they seem like the only two who want me in life, after all my own brother abandoned me."


Hey, that's not true, you seem to be good to me, and I'm your friend, so there is one more person, and I'm guessing Eli, is your friend too.*puts my hand on your head and knell down so my head is at the same height as yours, and smiles*
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never knew my parents because they where killed a few days after I was born, because people didn't like the thought of a demon and an angel having a child, from there on out I was alone, so I don't know how you feel.8looks as though he wants to comfort you but don't know how*


Victoria smiles weakly, "Its okay i guess they seem like the only two who want me in life, after all my own brother abandoned me."


Hey, that's not true, you seem to be good to me, and I'm your friend, so there is one more person, and I'm guessing Eli, is your friend too.*puts my hand on your head and knell down so my head is at the same height as yours, and smiles*


Victoria looks up at him with surprised eyes, "Y-You want a cast away like me as a friend?" Tears of joy form in her eyes.
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

Victoria frowned a little when she say Viper look uncomfortable, "Do you want me to let go of your hand Viper?"


Um, I don't know, it's not like people to ask me, what I want, or touch me.*looks like he doesn't know what he wants*


"I understand I dont get that freedom much either since Santan is my "father," she sighs and keeps walking as she enjoys the sounds of the animals.


Yeah, well have I have had girl demons try to seduce me before and then right as soon as I let my guard down they tried to kill me will the were screaming"Die you impure scum" and the same goes for the angels. So I try not to let my guard down, and haven't yet.


"That's okay I don't have that problem," looks down a little, "any angel guy who trys is casted down by micheal and any demon wont dare try because of my "father" and his son Daemon would most likely try to kill them," She laughs sadly, "either way I am trapped basically if I dont find a different guy and if daemon isnt killed I will be forced to marry him sooner or later." Looks up at viper holding back tears.


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never knew my parents because they where killed a few days after I was born, because people didn't like the thought of a demon and an angel having a child, from there on out I was alone, so I don't know how you feel.8looks as though he wants to comfort you but don't know how*


Victoria smiles weakly, "Its okay i guess they seem like the only two who want me in life, after all my own brother abandoned me."


Hey, that's not true, you seem to be good to me, and I'm your friend, so there is one more person, and I'm guessing Eli, is your friend too.*puts my hand on your head and knell down so my head is at the same height as yours, and smiles*


Victoria looks up at him with surprised eyes, "Y-You want a cast away like me as a friend?" Tears of joy form in her eyes.


*stops smiling*If you'll have a hated friend, heh*smiles at you again*
Posted 7/20/12


Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."


Heh, heh, well that is true.So do you want to do anything?*asking curiously*
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."


Heh, heh, well that is true.So do you want to do anything?*asking curiously*


Victoria thinks for a moment, "Hmmm i dont know what to do, do you wanna do anything Viper."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."


Heh, heh, well that is true.So do you want to do anything?*asking curiously*


Victoria thinks for a moment, "Hmmm i dont know what to do, do you wanna do anything Viper."


Hmm, I don't know anything I want to do, actually*hears an unusual noise*What is that?Do you hear it?
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."


Heh, heh, well that is true.So do you want to do anything?*asking curiously*


Victoria thinks for a moment, "Hmmm i dont know what to do, do you wanna do anything Viper."


Hmm, I don't know anything I want to do, actually*hears an unusual noise*What is that?Do you hear it?


Victoria listens and looks at Viper, "Extend your wings fast I know that sound." Victoria extends hers and doesnt give Viper time to extend his she grabs his waist and shoots up into the tallest tree around them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.