First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖ Forest
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



Victoria smiles and nods and hugs him, "i would have a hated, kind friend then a popular, mean friend anyday Viper."


Heh, well we are friends, but what about Daemon, didn't you say he doesn't like you with other guys.*smirks will saying it*


Victoria shrugs slightly, "He thinks he can control my life but he can go screw himself, i control my life not him."


Heh, heh, well that is true.So do you want to do anything?*asking curiously*


Victoria thinks for a moment, "Hmmm i dont know what to do, do you wanna do anything Viper."


Hmm, I don't know anything I want to do, actually*hears an unusual noise*What is that?Do you hear it?


Victoria listens and looks at Viper, "Extend your wings fast I know that sound." Victoria extends hers and doesnt give Viper time to extend his she grabs his waist and shoots up into the tallest tree around them.


What is it?*asking curiously*It doesn't sound like it is from this world.
Posted 7/20/12


"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*


Victoria flies the opposite direction and swoops down picking up a lesser demon, "stupid things," she mumbles as she turns around and follows viper.
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*


Victoria flies the opposite direction and swoops down picking up a lesser demon, "stupid things," she mumbles as she turns around and follows viper.


*Viper stops and notices there is 7 Lesser Demons around the gate*Man, this is such a hassle.*suddenly closes his wings the way Victoria taught him and falls and opens them up about 10ft. above ground to slow down, and to take down 3 Demons as well*Well, this is going to be easy.*cracks knuckles as the demons try attacking them, but with no success*Alright, it is safe to come on down.
Posted 7/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*


Victoria flies the opposite direction and swoops down picking up a lesser demon, "stupid things," she mumbles as she turns around and follows viper.


*Viper stops and notices there is 7 Lesser Demons around the gate*Man, this is such a hassle.*suddenly closes his wings the way Victoria taught him and falls and opens them up about 10ft. above ground to slow down, and to take down 3 Demons as well*Well, this is going to be easy.*cracks knuckles as the demons try attacking them, but with no success*Alright, it is safe to come on down.


Victoria notices the lesser demons look alike, "Shit these are workers for one of the higher demons," she picks them up when she lands and throws them into the river of tortured souls. "I have to close this gate." She places her hand on the tree gate and starts to close it when she sees a glimpse of the higher rank demon trying to escape. "Not today you don't," she concentrates and forces over half her power into the gate. It closes and the higher demon is trapped. She smiles weakly and falls back onto the grass hard she laughs weakly, "Shouldnt have used all that power at once," he voice begins to fade a little, "Stronger in hell i guess."
Posted 7/20/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*


Victoria flies the opposite direction and swoops down picking up a lesser demon, "stupid things," she mumbles as she turns around and follows viper.


*Viper stops and notices there is 7 Lesser Demons around the gate*Man, this is such a hassle.*suddenly closes his wings the way Victoria taught him and falls and opens them up about 10ft. above ground to slow down, and to take down 3 Demons as well*Well, this is going to be easy.*cracks knuckles as the demons try attacking them, but with no success*Alright, it is safe to come on down.


Victoria notices the lesser demons look alike, "Shit these are workers for one of the higher demons," she picks them up when she lands and throws them into the river of tortured souls. "I have to close this gate." She places her hand on the tree gate and starts to close it when she sees a glimpse of the higher rank demon trying to escape. "Not today you don't," she concentrates and forces over half her power into the gate. It closes and the higher demon is trapped. She smiles weakly and falls back onto the grass hard she laughs weakly, "Shouldnt have used all that power at once," he voice begins to fade a little, "Stronger in hell i guess."


Heh, well you didn't have to, I could have taken him, I've faced several Higher Ranking Demons several times, and that was will the had the home-court advantage.*sits down next to you*Are you alright, you used a lot of energy to shut it?*sounds a little concerned*
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Because it isn't from this world, its from hell." Victoria places her hand on Vipers back and draws out his wings. "Daemon was stupid and let the gate stay open. Come on we have to close it before another gets out."


Alright,*starts sniffing*Yeah, I can smell it from here, it must be close*jumps off the tree opens his wings and starts flying to the spot*


Victoria flies the opposite direction and swoops down picking up a lesser demon, "stupid things," she mumbles as she turns around and follows viper.


*Viper stops and notices there is 7 Lesser Demons around the gate*Man, this is such a hassle.*suddenly closes his wings the way Victoria taught him and falls and opens them up about 10ft. above ground to slow down, and to take down 3 Demons as well*Well, this is going to be easy.*cracks knuckles as the demons try attacking them, but with no success*Alright, it is safe to come on down.


Victoria notices the lesser demons look alike, "Shit these are workers for one of the higher demons," she picks them up when she lands and throws them into the river of tortured souls. "I have to close this gate." She places her hand on the tree gate and starts to close it when she sees a glimpse of the higher rank demon trying to escape. "Not today you don't," she concentrates and forces over half her power into the gate. It closes and the higher demon is trapped. She smiles weakly and falls back onto the grass hard she laughs weakly, "Shouldnt have used all that power at once," he voice begins to fade a little, "Stronger in hell i guess."


Heh, well you didn't have to, I could have taken him, I've faced several Higher Ranking Demons several times, and that was will the had the home-court advantage.*sits down next to you*Are you alright, you used a lot of energy to shut it?*sounds a little concerned*


She nods slightly, "the more demons at the gate the harder it is to shut the damn thing." She grits her teeth a little, "Stupid earth restricts my powers."
Posted 7/21/12


*lets out a sigh of relief*Heh, well that sucks! I guess that is a good thing for me, I don't weaken any where. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? That way you can rest.
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:



*lets out a sigh of relief*Heh, well that sucks! I guess that is a good thing for me, I don't weaken any where. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? That way you can rest.


Victoria smiles weakly, "they have to restrict my powers still because I havent finished growing and dont know how to fully control them." She sighs a little, "can you please move me next to the tree for a few minutes I can absorb some strength from there. Then you can take me back to my dorm. Sorry to be a bother Viper."
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:



*lets out a sigh of relief*Heh, well that sucks! I guess that is a good thing for me, I don't weaken any where. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? That way you can rest.


Victoria smiles weakly, "they have to restrict my powers still because I havent finished growing and dont know how to fully control them." She sighs a little, "can you please move me next to the tree for a few minutes I can absorb some strength from there. Then you can take me back to my dorm. Sorry to be a bother Viper."


*smiles*heh, it's alright, I'm your friend remember?*stands up and then picks you up and sits you down next to the tree, gently*So do you think that Eli and Deamon are getting along well?*smiling, knowing the answer and sits next to you*
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:



*lets out a sigh of relief*Heh, well that sucks! I guess that is a good thing for me, I don't weaken any where. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? That way you can rest.


Victoria smiles weakly, "they have to restrict my powers still because I havent finished growing and dont know how to fully control them." She sighs a little, "can you please move me next to the tree for a few minutes I can absorb some strength from there. Then you can take me back to my dorm. Sorry to be a bother Viper."


*smiles*heh, it's alright, I'm your friend remember?*stands up and then picks you up and sits you down next to the tree, gently*So do you think that Eli and Deamon are getting along well?*smiling, knowing the answer and sits next to you*


Victoria giggles and smiles a little, "No not at all but thats alright, let them fight as long as my dorm isnt a complete mess I am okay."
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:



*lets out a sigh of relief*Heh, well that sucks! I guess that is a good thing for me, I don't weaken any where. Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? That way you can rest.


Victoria smiles weakly, "they have to restrict my powers still because I havent finished growing and dont know how to fully control them." She sighs a little, "can you please move me next to the tree for a few minutes I can absorb some strength from there. Then you can take me back to my dorm. Sorry to be a bother Viper."


*smiles*heh, it's alright, I'm your friend remember?*stands up and then picks you up and sits you down next to the tree, gently*So do you think that Eli and Deamon are getting along well?*smiling, knowing the answer and sits next to you*


Victoria giggles and smiles a little, "No not at all but thats alright, let them fight as long as my dorm isnt a complete mess I am okay."


*folds wings the way you showed him and then sit back on the tree*Heh, thanks for showing me that trick, it really came in handy. So do you think Eli will like me... at all?*chuckles a little*
Posted 7/21/12


"Your welcome and he will eventually," she smiles a little and feels some strength coming back from the demons by the gate. "If you want we can head back now, I have all I can take for now from here."
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Your welcome and he will eventually," she smiles a little and feels some strength coming back from the demons by the gate. "If you want we can head back now, I have all I can take for now from here."


Do you have enough strength to make it there?*stands up*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.