First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖ Forest
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Your welcome and he will eventually," she smiles a little and feels some strength coming back from the demons by the gate. "If you want we can head back now, I have all I can take for now from here."


Do you have enough strength to make it there?*stands up*


"I might need a little help there."
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:



"Your welcome and he will eventually," she smiles a little and feels some strength coming back from the demons by the gate. "If you want we can head back now, I have all I can take for now from here."


Do you have enough strength to make it there?*stands up*


"I might need a little help there."


How about I just carry you there, that way you don't waste your energy?*opens wings to be ready to fly*
Posted 7/21/12
"okay viper," she leans against you
Posted 7/21/12 , edited 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers
Posted 7/21/12 , edited 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers


Alright*starts to lean down and aims for the window*
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers


Alright*starts to lean down and aims for the window*


She tries to jump into the window because it is open
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers


Alright*starts to lean down and aims for the window*


She tries to jump into the window because it is open


*shocked and starts to go after you*
Posted 7/21/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers


Alright*starts to lean down and aims for the window*


She tries to jump into the window because it is open


*shocked and starts to go after you*


She makes it but just barely
Posted 7/21/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"okay viper," she leans against you


*puts one hand under your legs and one to hold up your head*Get comfy*flies up in one stroke and then starts flying back to the dorms*


she muzzles against your chest,"thank you viper."


*smiles at you*heh, you don't have to thank me. So shall we enter through the window or go through the dorms?And if a window which one is yours?


"The second window is mine," she whispers


Alright*starts to lean down and aims for the window*


She tries to jump into the window because it is open


*shocked and starts to go after you*


She makes it but just barely


(Will the next post be in the Dorms?)

*sighs of relief and lands on the roof*
Posted 7/21/12
((sure))

Looks up a little
Posted 7/21/12
*finds the nearest tree and lands in it and falls asleep on the biggest branch*
Posted 7/22/12
*wakes up and decides to go check and see if his roommates are there yet*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.