First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Are all The Good Guys Either Taken Or Gay??
Posted 7/12/12

marcel20 wrote:

Umm...<------- good guy here not taken nor gay...you just have to look harder. Oh and by the time some women realize that bad boys are a waste of time the good guys are already snatched up, so kinda the woman's fault :/


i don't go for the bad boys.i have a bad boy friend and thats it
Posted 7/12/12

ThePhoenix wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:

it's a good question.how come all the good guys are either taken or gay.its just not fair.at all!!


You can't say ALL GOOD GUYS ARE TAKEN OR GAY. It is a matter of Luck or Looking in the right direction. Call it Fate or whatever but there many good guys out there waiting for their girls to be swept away.

Only a bitter person would right this who probably had failed relationships in the past but this should make a person stronger not bitter because in matters of love, there will always be obstacles.



i understand that. but actuallly i found a comment on youtube and kinda got curious as to what others would answer cuz there were no answers on youtube.ive been in many realationships all of which were good.
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12
Well...It's really like this "why are all the good HOT guys taken or gay or not interested in me?"

There are plenty of decent, respectful, ugly, fat, guys out there who are single and probably too shy to approach girls...

Maybe try letting one of them know that you aren't too shallow to accept the extra weight and pimples as long as they are good to you.

I'm sure many of these guys would make a good relationship partner if you just look past the ugly.

You won't realistically find a gorgeous perfect guy with a great personality and morals...you'll probably need to sacrifice looks to find a humble guy...and even then he may not be a real "good guy"

Also, women say they don't want a bad boy but women love drama and women love the emotional stimulation of not knowing what will happen next. Safe guys will eventually bore you and you'll move to the next guy and the next all under a guise of "looking for a good guy"

It's a sad thing about humanity. We are never happy with what we have.
Posted 7/12/12

iamtheredseven wrote:

Maybe your just looking in the wrong places? I dont know. I know ive been looking for a nice otaku girl forever. And im a nice guy btw.


yeah i know how you feel.but ur too ols for me and my heart is taken
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/12
theres plenty of good guys, your obviosly not recognising the good guys you come across or not looking in the right places, or both. I pray God sends guys your after your way and you recgnise each other.
Posted 7/12/12 , edited 7/12/12
There are millions of good guys that aren't taken or gay. It's just that girls and women who claim to prefer "nice guys" and that they can't find any are unconscious to the fact that it's completely untrue. The reason nice guys finish last is because all females, including nice, quiet girls, find nice guys boring after a while. Seriously, their dream guy is often a perfectly nice guy who is chivalry incarnate with the sweet, soft voice and everything - but eventually you're gonna get bored of them.

Tip for males - you should be courteous, kind to women, all that good stuff, but still have that "edge" about you. You cannot be nice and humorous at the same time, because the majority all humour that would make one laugh out loud is at something or someone's expense. You can be generally kind-spirited, but you still have to be slightly cocky, perverted, strange, badass, anything like that. You have to have a personality that is FUN, not just likable. Couples have fun together, and you can't do that if you act like some stoic prince charming who never says a single thing wrong to anyone.

On that note, women are also in the wrong; stop complaining.
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

Well...It's really like this "why are all the good HOT guys taken or gay or not interested in me?"

There are plenty of decent, respectful, ugly, fat, guys out there who are single and probably too shy to approach girls...

Maybe try letting one of them know that you aren't too shallow to accept the extra weight and pimples as long as they are good to you.

I'm sure many of these guys would make a good relationship partner if you just look past the ugly.

You won't realistically find a gorgeous perfect guy with a great personality and morals...you'll probably need to sacrifice looks to find a humble guy...and even then he may not be a real "good guy"

Also, women say they don't want a bad boy but women love drama and women love the emotional stimulation of not knowing what will happen next. Safe guys will eventually bore you and you'll move to the next guy and the next all under a guise of "looking for a good guy"

It's a sad thing about humanity. We are never happy with what we have.


ive never gone for the bad boy.wait let me rephraise that.ive never been after a bad guiy knowing the guy is a badboy cuz if my firned is who i think he is.he just might be
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12
My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.
Posted 7/12/12

Kuro_Kiri wrote:

You sure you haven't met that nice guy but turned him down?


yes because ive been the one to do all the asking out.not one person has ever asked me out
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

Edward_Norton wrote:

There are millions of good guys that aren't taken or gay. It's just that girls and women who claim to prefer "nice guys" and that they can't find any are unconscious to the fact that it's completely untrue. The reason nice guys finish last is because all females, including nice, quiet girls, find nice guys boring after a while. Seriously, their dream guy is often a perfectly nice guy who is chivalry incarnate with the sweet, soft voice and everything - but eventually you're gonna get bored of them.

Tip for males - you should be courteous, kind to women, all that good stuff, but still have that "edge" about you. You cannot be nice and humorous at the same time, because the majority all humour that would make one laugh out loud is at something or someone's expense. You can be generally kind-spirited, but you still have to be slightly cocky, perverted, strange, badass, anything like that. You have to have a personality that is FUN, not just likable. Couples have fun together, and you can't do that if you act like some stoic prince charming who never says a single thing wrong to anyone.

On that note, women are also in the wrong; stop complaining.


I have been both the bad guy and the good guy...and a huge a-hole...

I learned a while ago to stop trying to please women. They are definitely not something precious to attain and we should not alter ourselves to please them. The truth is, I've had more success ignoring them and letting them come to me and try to impress me.

Most of what you say is true but I wouldn't tell a guy how to behave for a womans sake. Be who you are and worry about yourself. I promise it's better than ever being the good guy and being walked on.

It's normally better to not put yourself out until you find someone worth it...and most women are not.
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


You proved my point for me. Thank you.
Posted 7/12/12

Edward_Norton wrote:

There are millions of good guys that aren't taken or gay. It's just that girls and women who claim to prefer "nice guys" and that they can't find any are unconscious to the fact that it's completely untrue. The reason nice guys finish last is because all females, including nice, quiet girls, find nice guys boring after a while. Seriously, their dream guy is often a perfectly nice guy who is chivalry incarnate with the sweet, soft voice and everything - but eventually you're gonna get bored of them.

Tip for males - you should be courteous, kind to women, all that good stuff, but still have that "edge" about you. You cannot be nice and humorous at the same time, because the majority all humour that would make one laugh out loud is at something or someone's expense. You can be generally kind-spirited, but you still have to be slightly cocky, perverted, strange, badass, anything like that. You have to have a personality that is FUN, not just likable. Couples have fun together, and you can't do that if you act like some stoic prince charming who never says a single thing wrong to anyone.

On that note, women are also in the wrong; stop complaining.


im not complaining in found a cxommment asking this on youtube and my firned also asked me this so im finding out for her cuz she hates using the internte.she a quiet anti-internetgirl
Posted 7/12/12

optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


Shooting guns, the pinnacle of maturity.
Posted 7/12/12


They are the same thing. I know tons of girl who "never ever ever goes for a bad boy", but always end up with one over and over *sigh
In all reality its very simple they are drawn to bad guys and when they find a good one they will think of him as weak, too nice, too agreeable
not even giving him a chance to learn to change some of his short comings they just go with the guy who kinda treats them like crap....lol because they think they really care deep inside when the reality is he was already heartbroken by a girl in his past and will never let another girl in and that why he can date soon many women with one ounce of feeling. He seems so confident and to have it all because no matter how good you treat him only your heart is in it and not him....he's not taking risk at all and is being rewarded with women all over him and will therefore never change...until he's much older when I those same women have matured and stop giving in to guys like him. So he will only stop when its not working.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.