First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Are all The Good Guys Either Taken Or Gay??
Posted 7/12/12

Gh33 wrote:

From my experience; I find that most of the young ladies look for good guys but actually want bad boys who excite them. Sad truth is most people simply don't know what they want and end up unsatisfied then vent on an anime forum.

I would advise the OP to think carefully what they like in a person and ask out the first person that comes close. Seriously just do it, what is there to lose? Some pride maybe? Bugger that.

Oh me? I'm not good or bad really, I don't know if I can define myself that clearly! I come pretty close to that 'good guy who got hurt' stereotype that was mentioned previously, but I've dished out some hurting myself before. Life isn't really so clear cut.
g


i don't vent to random people.my friend wanted to know why so im finding out for her,well trhat and i also found a comment on youtube asking this.
30697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/12/12 , edited 7/12/12

optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


iamtheredseven wrote:

Maybe your just looking in the wrong places? I dont know. I know ive been looking for a nice otaku girl forever. And im a nice guy btw.


yeah i know how you feel.but ur too ols for me and my heart is taken


im going to take it you meant too old, if so T_T.

Well while im here, if any of you otaku or fujoshi girls my age are interested in a nice guy, there a free one right here
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


You proved my point for me. Thank you.


?????????oh and i mdon't normally go off like that i have this sthing about people calling me a kid or a little kid
Posted 7/12/12

Edward_Norton wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


Shooting guns, the pinnacle of maturity.


really?i wouldn't go that far,my inner temper against being called alittle kid broke out.excuse my demon.but i was not lieing about the gun thing
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


You proved my point for me. Thank you.


?????????oh and i mdon't normally go off like that i have this sthing about people calling me a kid or a little kid


There's no shame in being a kid. I always loved being a kid. I think I'm the only one I've known that didn't want to be older and more mature. Everyone else is in such a hurry to age, prove themselves, and die.
Posted 7/12/12 , edited 7/12/12

marcel20 wrote:



They are the same thing. I know tons of girl who "never ever ever goes for a bad boy", but always end up with one over and over *sigh
In all reality its very simple they are drawn to bad guys and when they find a good one they will think of him as weak, too nice, too agreeable
not even giving him a chance to learn to change some of his short comings they just go with the guy who kinda treats them like crap....lol because they think they really care deep inside when the reality is he was already heartbroken by a girl in his past and will never let another girl in and that why he can date soon many women with one ounce of feeling. He seems so confident and to have it all because no matter how good you treat him only your heart is in it and not him....he's not taking risk at all and is being rewarded with women all over him and will therefore never change...until he's much older when I those same women have matured and stop giving in to guys like him. So he will only stop when its not working.


good point but its not my fault i have a bad boy friend or at least he clainms to be a bad boy
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

My mistake. I didn't realize you are 11. This post is not meant for little kids.


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


You proved my point for me. Thank you.


?????????oh and i mdon't normally go off like that i have this sthing about people calling me a kid or a little kid


There's no shame in being a kid. I always loved being a kid. I think I'm the only one I've known that didn't want to be older and more mature. Everyone else is in such a hurry to age, prove themselves, and die.


i understand that i don't care if you call me being a teen but i just have this thing gainst being called a kid.i know that i am one but its doesn't mean i want people to call me one
86517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

There's no shame in being a kid. I always loved being a kid. I think I'm the only one I've known that didn't want to be older and more mature. Everyone else is in such a hurry to age, prove themselves, and die.



Peter? Is that you?
57179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

fallen-angelxoxo wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

There's no shame in being a kid. I always loved being a kid. I think I'm the only one I've known that didn't want to be older and more mature. Everyone else is in such a hurry to age, prove themselves, and die.



Peter? Is that you?


Maybe
18100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/12/12
Perhaps you're looking for them, but they're not looking for you.
Posted 7/12/12

Edward_Norton wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


Shooting guns, the pinnacle of maturity.


I lol'd
86517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/12
Perhaps it is because this is the darkest timeline.
Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 7/12/12 , edited 7/12/12
You're 13..

You really aren't in any place to speak from experience.

When you've actually associated with some grown men (give it 10 years or so and you will have), rather than young boys, then you should start seeing if you should make this complaint.
Posted 7/12/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:


fallen-angelxoxo wrote:


NothingLikeYou wrote:

There's no shame in being a kid. I always loved being a kid. I think I'm the only one I've known that didn't want to be older and more mature. Everyone else is in such a hurry to age, prove themselves, and die.



Peter? Is that you?


Maybe


Most Likely
Posted 7/12/12

karmacide wrote:


Edward_Norton wrote:


optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


............ummm im not 11 im 13....and for gods sake,im have the mind of a teenage boy and the stubbornness of a full-grown woman who wants sometyhing.im willing to bet ive shot more guns then you.


Shooting guns, the pinnacle of maturity.


I lol'd


i just thought about that convo read it again and now i lol with you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.