First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
What if women went up to guys they liked rather than waiting to get asked out?
71837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 9/21/12

Effy- wrote:



Indeed. I should probably just put it simply. - It doesn't matter who asks who out.- The end. There.








inkii wrote:

Don't justify yourself to people who post useless crap, nothing wrong with what you wrote earlier.


I just decided to quote the two of you so you could see what was said.

Agree with Inki though and it just sounds like Effy has been lucky *shrugs*.

Posted 9/21/12

^ Yep I know





Winterfells wrote:


Effy- wrote:

I usually never say this because it makes me seem really absorbed.. but I do test people I like before I go out with them. I'll flirt with them as a way to make sure we get along and just have fun with it I guess. I'd probably ask the person to hang out and I enjoy just being around them. I haven't had the desire to ask anyone out. I've only been lucky. Men will ask me out a lot and most of the time it happens to be the guy I'm into. I'm not saying I am fond of 10 guys at once. It's always one person I love talking too. If he happens to ask me out, it will be him asking first because I just like taking my time and being free. Relationships should be taken more seriously. It shouldn't matter who asks first as long as its a mutual real feelings and the other person saying yes will take it 100%.

This question is more for the men that need validation before asking a woman out. If you like her as well and want to stop being in the flirty friend zone, just ask her out. Woman will ask the man out if she is willing enough. If she seems shy and timid, don't be frustrated. It takes time to grow and learn to love yourself and once she experiences higher self-esteem from flirting, (which in may cases woman will do) she will go for it.


You don't seem like the flirtatious type.


I only flirt with people I like.

Posted 9/21/12

Effy- wrote:


^ Yep I know





Winterfells wrote:


Effy- wrote:

I usually never say this because it makes me seem really absorbed.. but I do test people I like before I go out with them. I'll flirt with them as a way to make sure we get along and just have fun with it I guess. I'd probably ask the person to hang out and I enjoy just being around them. I haven't had the desire to ask anyone out. I've only been lucky. Men will ask me out a lot and most of the time it happens to be the guy I'm into. I'm not saying I am fond of 10 guys at once. It's always one person I love talking too. If he happens to ask me out, it will be him asking first because I just like taking my time and being free. Relationships should be taken more seriously. It shouldn't matter who asks first as long as its a mutual real feelings and the other person saying yes will take it 100%.

This question is more for the men that need validation before asking a woman out. If you like her as well and want to stop being in the flirty friend zone, just ask her out. Woman will ask the man out if she is willing enough. If she seems shy and timid, don't be frustrated. It takes time to grow and learn to love yourself and once she experiences higher self-esteem from flirting, (which in may cases woman will do) she will go for it.


You don't seem like the flirtatious type.


I only flirt with people I like.




So the moral is..... flirt with everything that moves?
Posted 9/21/12




So the moral is..... flirt with everything that moves?





Posted 9/21/12
Belly laugh* , that was worth it
Posted 9/21/12
Belly laugh*

Posted 9/21/12
hmmm coffee (scurries)
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
I, for one, am not strong to do that ==''

I give my salutes to those who can.
Posted 9/28/12

supersede wrote:

I, for one, am not strong to do that ==''

I give my salutes to those who can.


give it a try maybe?...he just might end up being the one for you
Posted 9/28/12
If you think about it,

Girl drops subtle hints ---> he doesn't notice at all
Girl drops subtle hints ---> he notices, he isn't sure if you're just being friendly or not etc.

Now, how much more simple would it be this way,

Girl initiates the first move or is clear about their motive/feelings ---> he feels the same way and tells her
Girl initiates the first move or is clear about their motive/feelings ---> he doesn't feel the same way and tells her

Why bother going through the confusion, the numerous "what if's", the uncertainty and questioning when you can be straight forward/direct and not only convey your feelings without miscommunications but also find out his clearly.
12513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
I'am this type of girl lol, If I like a guy well I get the guts to tell him directly. I don't like beating around the bush, and what if he doesn't notice and slips away. That's why I tell them directly "I like you." Save myself the time, trouble, and drama.

That being said I don't confess the minute I realize my feelings, I'm direct but I'm still a scardey cat. I have to prep myself before hand.
23803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
I wish they WOULD step up and make their feelings known and clear, instead of just waiting for us guys to do everything..

The world would run so much smoother, and people wouldn't be getting fucked over, left right and centre..

I guess this also applies to guys.. Basically, everybody should just make their feelings known.
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
I'd be in trouble over here. cause girls in Hawaii are high maintenance... reel me in like the last one did.. and burn my pocket for all its worth. then leave me high and dry. ouch!.
I gotta search for girls out of my region
10182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
It happened me once... And I threw the chance. My life's biggest regret. (srs)
Posted 9/28/12

_yakusoku wrote:

If you think about it,

Girl drops subtle hints ---> he doesn't notice at all
Girl drops subtle hints ---> he notices, he isn't sure if you're just being friendly or not etc.

Now, how much more simple would it be this way,

Girl initiates the first move or is clear about their motive/feelings ---> he feels the same way and tells her
Girl initiates the first move or is clear about their motive/feelings ---> he doesn't feel the same way and tells her

Why bother going through the confusion, the numerous "what if's", the uncertainty and questioning when you can be straight forward/direct and not only convey your feelings without miscommunications but also find out his clearly.


soo true I like this a lot. thumbs up.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.