First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Smokers United
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/23/07

Actraiser wrote:

I have been smoking for about 18 years. I gradually moved from non-filter full-flavor Camels to my current brand: Marlboro Ultra Lights. I do try to be considerate about it - I will not smoke around children, and unless the person is an asshole about it, I will try to be a human around other non-smokers. So long as they are polite when they ask me to please not smoke around them. If they are not polite I don't stop.

But when you get some asshole who goes into the smoking section of a restaurant (happens all the damn time) and does nothing but bitch about the smokers...that's when I start to get irritated. I'll purposely blow smoke right at them until they either leave, shut the hell up, or try to fight me.

Also I love it when people tell me I need to quit. I tell them "You need to start". It is funny as hell to watch them get all pissed off about that. Gives them a taste of how any smoker feels when someone tells us to quit. Reformed smokers are usually the worst about this.


piratecake wrote:
It's funny how people can crack down on smokers, but alcohol kills more then illicit drugs.

Where's the crack down on alcohol?! HUH!?!


We tried that once before...read up on prohibition some time. It was a very bad idea.


I do agree with you about non-smokers who have to be alright bastards. Like the episode of South Parkr about tolerance and then once they walk out of the museum hate on smokers.

Anyways ... yes ... prohibition.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 6/23/07

piratecake wrote:

You know what's nice? Djarum, I use to smoke them before I started being cheap and buying tobacco.


of course! i love the Djarum Blacks but the Red ones are also good ^_^
i kinda tasted all sorts of cigarettes and cigars i could find
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/23/07

amka wrote:


piratecake wrote:

You know what's nice? Djarum, I use to smoke them before I started being cheap and buying tobacco.


of course! i love the Djarum Blacks but the Red ones are also good ^_^
i kinda tasted all sorts of cigarettes and cigars i could find :D


My boyfriend told me about these cigarettes from Japan which had like little skulls on it and tasted like chocolate. I stick to tobacco, it's too expensive to buy a pack of smokes.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 6/23/07
I demand a Fat-Food Prohibition or at least governmental restrictions.
If i was a non-smoker, i would rather die on cancer by passive-smoking
than being squeezed by a young elephantious grown 12y old "Fatter" (Fat-Addicted)
120 Kilo heavy semi-montsrious gigantic mass of anthropoid organic substance in a
15° curve of the bus while i am already suffocating under her enormous self generated body parts that have no use except of displaying her "luxurious" lifestyle.

no offense but it really happened to me -_- i would call it collateral damage to the environment by "fatting in the public"
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/23/07
^ lmao! oh man that's rich "Fatting in Public" lol
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/23/07

amka wrote:

I demand a Fat-Food Prohibition or at least governmental restrictions.
If i was a non-smoker, i would rather die on cancer by passive-smoking
than being squeezed by a young elephantious grown 12y old "Fatter" (Fat-Addicted)
120 Kilo heavy semi-montsrious gigantic mass of anthropoid organic substance in a
15° curve of the bus while i am already suffocating under her enormous self generated body parts that have no use except of displaying her "luxurious" lifestyle.

no offense but it really happened to me -_- i would call it collateral damage to the environment by "fatting in the public"


HAHAHAHA ... fat people.
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / desk drawer
Offline
Posted 6/23/07
lol 12y old
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/07
24645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 横浜市
Offline
Posted 7/25/07
Much thanks mauz, sorry for the double.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/25/07

amka wrote:

^ i know exactly what you mean.
but anybody smoke shisha sometimes?
i personally love the peppermint and lemon flavor :)


Apple for me
24645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 横浜市
Offline
Posted 7/25/07

amka wrote:

^ i know exactly what you mean.
but anybody smoke shisha sometimes?
i personally love the peppermint and lemon flavor :)


Yeah a mate of mine has one and we light it up once or twice a week
Posted 7/25/07
I hate shisha. The pipes are pretty cool looking, but i dont like how they smell. My brother has one and uses it every once in a while. The sickly sweet smell seeps into my room. not very appealing to me. Not to mentin the burn marks on the carpets when you get a little careless with the coal
27743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/07
^buy him a different flavor!
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/25/07

ahojcookie wrote:


amka wrote:

^ i know exactly what you mean.
but anybody smoke shisha sometimes?
i personally love the peppermint and lemon flavor :)


Apple for me


Cherry flavour <3
27743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/07
i will have melon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.