First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
~~If a guys want to have sex with u, does that make u sexy?
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

excalion wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


blah, all cultures can kiss my ass, I hate cultures


lol culture is forever changing... so why get so pissed off over it...
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

manal wrote:


excalion wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


blah, all cultures can kiss my ass, I hate cultures


lol culture is forever changing... so why get so pissed off over it...


well whatever it changes into, I'm still going to hate it

actually, idk wtf I'm talking about, I'm tired, but I cant sleep....



UHHHHGGGGG INSOMNIA!!! YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08
Culter has SOME good thing sabout it, like yummy foods etc..

but why bother fighting over it when in 3 years its gonna change.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

manal wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


huh?...

culture?

what?


Hush kid.
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

excalion wrote:


manal wrote:


excalion wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


blah, all cultures can kiss my ass, I hate cultures


lol culture is forever changing... so why get so pissed off over it...


well whatever it changes into, I'm still going to hate it

actually, idk wtf I'm talking about, I'm tired, but I cant sleep....



UHHHHGGGGG INSOMNIA!!! YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!


*hugs yr insomnia!* Never change ^^
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


huh?...

culture?

what?


Hush kid.


loooooooooooool! Plz speak u adult! plz I beg of u! lol! get lost!

u dont know me first off to judge me.

second I LOVE ARAB COSTOMS and NOT for YR sake looser form LA

SO FUCK OFF!

and by the way, u are SHYT to me, just incase u was wondering what was shyt to me... its U
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08
The fact is. Being sexy means that you have a quality that makes others want to have sex with you. Now guys in their early age will hump anything so it doesnt really apply to teens. Later on though if you still have guys trying to screw you then you are sexy.
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08
i c ^
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:


Sulla wrote:


manal wrote:

Manal is an Arabic girls name


Why is a girl talking about Males...Oh you are AMERICAN Arab. Which means the words of Arabian Culture are shit to you.


huh?...

culture?

what?


Hush kid.


its fine dude, I think people are better off without culture

I mean...yea ok, culture is supposed to enrich people blah blah, maybe it does, who knows.

but forcing it on other people, especially someone that doesn't even want/know about it is just going to leave everyone pissed off.

I can understand if some people(you maybe) think culture is all important, but that's because people believe in it and make it important. If no one believed in it, it would just be an old hunk of junk. (like making dead people into mummies bleh)
7139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i forgot =[
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08
guys just like sex =3
5669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Black Order (Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08
uhmm no comment...i dont sleep wid guys xD
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

manal wrote:
loooooooooooool! Plz speak u adult! plz I beg of u! lol! get lost!

u dont know me first off to judge me.

second I LOVE ARAB COSTOMS and NOT for YR sake looser form LA

SO FUCK OFF!

and by the way, u are SHYT to me, just incase u was wondering what was shyt to me... its U


Ok this is rather unacceptable. Dont make fun of LA just because of one dip shit.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

sypris wrote:

The fact is. Being sexy means that you have a quality that makes others want to have sex with you. Now guys in their early age will hump anything so it doesnt really apply to teens. Later on though if you still have guys trying to screw you then you are sexy.


yea cause later on guys get hit with a ton of bricks called responsibility...-.-
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

sypris wrote:


manal wrote:
loooooooooooool! Plz speak u adult! plz I beg of u! lol! get lost!

u dont know me first off to judge me.

second I LOVE ARAB COSTOMS and NOT for YR sake looser form LA

SO FUCK OFF!

and by the way, u are SHYT to me, just incase u was wondering what was shyt to me... its U


Ok this is rather unacceptable. Dont make fun of LA just because of one dip shit.


*makes fun of LA*

*makes fun of the world*

*makes fun of people's pride*

*lols*
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

SumSorLow wrote:

guys just like sex =3


I like sex!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.