Post Reply Quietly Falling In Love With You
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 1/21/08
Ming Dao's new drama^^

the drama Quietly Falling In Love With You he is going to play with Dylan Kuo,Li Xiao Lu,Wu Ya Xin

Taiwan's latest idol drama "quietly falling in love with you" 《悄悄爱上你》is currently on location filming. The TV company took this opportunity to introduce the cast to the media.

All the four main actors / actress for this latest drama: Dylan Kuo (郭品超), Matthew Ming Dao (明道), Jacqueline Li Lu (李小璐) and Wu Yaxin (吴亚馨) were all present at location.

One of the major filming spot is the glasshouse and because it's the weekend, the place is packed with people but one can still feel the romantic ambience of the place.

This is the first time Jacqueline Li will be starring in a idol drama and she felt very happy to be able to come to Taiwan for filming.
Jacqueline portrayed Camille in the series 'Legendary Siblings' a.k.a 'Amazing Twins'.
Her other series include 'The Taiji Prodigy' & '13th Princess'.

They hope the fans will like the series when it is broadcasted...

they are filming it ringt now so it would be out this or next year, this drama they hope will make all these actors higher, about wat it's gonna be about no one knows yest just that "Dylan" and MingDao is going to fall inlove with one girl and then another loves the other^^ this is for snookiecake's question^^
Member
41283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
So they are currently filming it now?
Posted 1/21/08

snookiecake wrote:

So they are currently filming it now?


yeaaah they are filming it now^^ hehe just it takes more time cause they are still filming modern youth^^ ahha
Member
41283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

JennyD wrote:


snookiecake wrote:

So they are currently filming it now?


yeaaah they are filming it now^^ hehe just it takes more time cause they are still filming modern youth^^ ahha


hehe i see, have you watched modern youth , is it good??
Posted 1/23/08

snookiecake wrote:


JennyD wrote:


snookiecake wrote:

So they are currently filming it now?


yeaaah they are filming it now^^ hehe just it takes more time cause they are still filming modern youth^^ ahha


hehe i see, have you watched modern youth , is it good??



yeaaah i've seen parts of it haha it's funny and good tôo^^ ahha ofcurse not as good as PTTF and YY but still something^^
Member
41283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

JennyD wrote:


snookiecake wrote:


JennyD wrote:


snookiecake wrote:

So they are currently filming it now?


yeaaah they are filming it now^^ hehe just it takes more time cause they are still filming modern youth^^ ahha


hehe i see, have you watched modern youth , is it good??



yeaaah i've seen parts of it haha it's funny and good tôo^^ ahha ofcurse not as good as PTTF and YY but still something^^


ok i think it's a lil off topic LOL well i'll pm u
You must be logged in to post.