Remove this ad
First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
Are You SIngle?
Sharb8 
18463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Huntington Park /...
Online
Posted 12/7/12
Single for 3 months -.-
Posted 12/8/12
yes. (:
by choice. focusing on my lil one.
33614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Single ^-^
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12
sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 12/8/12

AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?

Posted 12/8/12

-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?



well like this they vanish like lose contact they come back were all lovey lovey and eat out then i vanish and then i come back were all lovey love bla bla bla and like that over and over againe
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 12/8/12

AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?



well like this they vanish like lose contact they come back were all lovey lovey and eat out then i vanish and then i come back were all lovey love bla bla bla and like that over and over againe


Ah, I see. That's sounds kind of fun.

Posted 12/8/12

-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?



well like this they vanish like lose contact they come back were all lovey lovey and eat out then i vanish and then i come back were all lovey love bla bla bla and like that over and over againe


Ah, I see. That's sounds kind of fun.



it is but is not
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 12/8/12

AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?



well like this they vanish like lose contact they come back were all lovey lovey and eat out then i vanish and then i come back were all lovey love bla bla bla and like that over and over againe


Ah, I see. That's sounds kind of fun.



it is but is not


Do you guys miss each other?

Posted 12/8/12

-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


AsakoNatsume wrote:

sort off may be XD me and my love one have strange bond


How is it strange?



well like this they vanish like lose contact they come back were all lovey lovey and eat out then i vanish and then i come back were all lovey love bla bla bla and like that over and over againe


Ah, I see. That's sounds kind of fun.



it is but is not


Do you guys miss each other?



yes some times but no some times mostly because i wan kill them XD because i have problem being around people to long
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
19
Taken c':
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 12/8/12 , edited 12/8/12


yes some times but no some times mostly because i wan kill them XD because i have problem being around people to long

I'm the same way. It's hard for me to stay around people too long.
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Boston Mass
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

squirrel3d wrote:

29 years old and.....single.

*sigh*

Amazing. A sweetheart like me, who considers a woman a person and not "property" is often ignored because the majority of ladies these days want doucebags.


Haha that's not true at all... that's just a excuse guys make who cant face the truth. Any guy can get a girl and fall in love.. ANYONE, trust me im ugly as they come and im never single for more then a week.

Just be respectful, have confidence and be yourself...

You may not get the hottest chick on the block but i guarantee you will find someone.


Thats just my personal opinion from my experiences.
14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
I am.... not
3583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
19 and not single, in a very happy relationship :3 best one I've been in so far!
First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.