Post Reply Bleach live action thoughts
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/18/12 , edited 1/6/14
Do you think the Bleach live action movie is going to be good or just terrible like the other anime live action movies?
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
I myself cannot say.
Member
DaCain 
22519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/24/13
IMO it has potential to be good if they can pull of stuns like reaper powers (flash step/getsuga just to name a few) well enough and get a decent group of actors together.
Moderator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
[-_-] no idea sorry
Member
1110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't You Like...
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
When I heard that there's gonna be a live action Bleach film I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. The reason being is because it might end up like Dragonball Evolution and we all know how well that went.
Moderator
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 10/23/13
I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.
Moderator
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?


There are four Bleach movies that are animated(cartoon). The one that is being made by warner brothers is a live action movie that will be played by real people.
Moderator
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?


There are four Bleach movies that are animated(cartoon). The one that is being made by warner brothers is a live action movie that will be played by real people.


WHAAAAAAAAT That is so coool!!!! but i meant the other 4 movies, i havent seen any -.-
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?


There are four Bleach movies that are animated(cartoon). The one that is being made by warner brothers is a live action movie that will be played by real people.


WHAAAAAAAAT That is so coool!!!! but i meant the other 4 movies, i havent seen any -.- :(

Here are the linksto the Bleach anime moives http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/bleach-movies-english-dubbed-online-free
http://www.bleachget.com/page/bleach-movies-english-subbed-dubbed/
Moderator
20324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tropical Skittle
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?


There are four Bleach movies that are animated(cartoon). The one that is being made by warner brothers is a live action movie that will be played by real people.


WHAAAAAAAAT That is so coool!!!! but i meant the other 4 movies, i havent seen any -.- :(

Here are the linksto the Bleach anime moives http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/bleach-movies-english-dubbed-online-free
http://www.bleachget.com/page/bleach-movies-english-subbed-dubbed/


Ahhhhhhh thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Creator
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:


faeghichigo wrote:


Blossom1_k wrote:

I haven't seen any and im sad, but hopefully their good. does anybody have a link where I can see the movies?


Actually @Blossom1_k the Bleach live action movie has not come out yet and is in development at the moment.


Isn't there like 5 movies already out thou?


There are four Bleach movies that are animated(cartoon). The one that is being made by warner brothers is a live action movie that will be played by real people.


WHAAAAAAAAT That is so coool!!!! but i meant the other 4 movies, i havent seen any -.- :(

Here are the linksto the Bleach anime moives http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/bleach-movies-english-dubbed-online-free
http://www.bleachget.com/page/bleach-movies-english-subbed-dubbed/


Ahhhhhhh thank you so much!!!!!!!!

No problem.
You must be logged in to post.