First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
BENEFITS OF PLAYING WOW
2393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In Rainbows
Offline
Posted 7/18/12 , edited 7/19/12


FOR MORE INFO:

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/world-of-warcraft-skills-save-boy-sister-from-moose-attack-2010061/


This news is really old but it's awesome!

I just got a new WOW account please
post your WOW IGN's so i could add you.

if you want to keep your name in private
you can send me a PM.

Thanks!!
24352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
Haha. I used to play. Haven't in a while. That's hilarious though.
19971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Mexico USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
Meh, WoW is almost dead, like it should be.
19971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Mexico USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
kids lucky it wasn't a bear or something, they would both be dead
Posted 7/18/12
WoW Lessons Episode 1: How to Pull Aggro
Posted 7/18/12
i tried that on a bear, didn't end too well
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
Where is the Sword of a Thousand Truths?
14189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/12

Keiek5 wrote:

Meh, WoW is almost dead, like it should be.



i disagree. there is still a huge number of people who play avidly even if the boom it experienced has started to die out.
there are also a lot of people looking forward to mists of pandaria and lots of people come back for expansions. i'm sure i'll be playing again when it comes out.

24352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 7/18/12

holyknightjoshua wrote:


Keiek5 wrote:

Meh, WoW is almost dead, like it should be.



i disagree. there is still a huge number of people who play avidly even if the boom it experienced has started to die out.
there are also a lot of people looking forward to mists of pandaria and lots of people come back for expansions. i'm sure i'll be playing again when it comes out.



I was thinking about it, myself. But I think Guild Wars 2 is gonna sucker me in.
47179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/12
I tried wow a few years ago just to give it a fair shot before judging it. I was bored. The community annoyed me with their lame jokes and hanging out in a circle like uber nerds. I also got sick of seeing nude bots fighting wolves. I uninstalled faster than I could $%% %%$!!!!! ($)$727373 in a virgin....
14189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/12

Happencheese wrote:

I was thinking about it, myself. But I think Guild Wars 2 is gonna sucker me in.


i was thinking about trying guild wars 2. it does seem interesting but what with hating the first one and not really being all that interested in games these days (just going to play WoW again 'cause of friends and family who i enjoy playing with now and then) i'll probably just let it slide by.

at least guild wars doesn't have a monthly fee. i've spent about a thousand dollars on WoW over the past 7 years just in subscription fees alone. it isn't like i wouldn't have spent it on something else just as mundane but still that's a pretty big chunk of change just for a game.
24352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 7/19/12

holyknightjoshua wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

I was thinking about it, myself. But I think Guild Wars 2 is gonna sucker me in.


i was thinking about trying guild wars 2. it does seem interesting but what with hating the first one and not really being all that interested in games these days (just going to play WoW again 'cause of friends and family who i enjoy playing with now and then) i'll probably just let it slide by.

at least guild wars doesn't have a monthly fee. i've spent about a thousand dollars on WoW over the past 7 years just in subscription fees alone. it isn't like i wouldn't have spent it on something else just as mundane but still that's a pretty big chunk of change just for a game.


I think they've made a lot of improvements since the first one, thankfully I just got bored with WoW. And yeah, with Guild Wars not having a monthly fee, I can more easily pick it up/drop it when it suits me. I would log onto WoW even when I didn't really want to just to get my money's worth.
23271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/19/12
are you kidding me. He should have used Fear instead haha.
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/10/12
lol, kids...I mean hero!
19954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
Yayyyyy Norway !

But seriously this shit is hilarious.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.