First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
If you can change anything about yourself right now what would it be?
Posted 2/25/13 , edited 2/25/13
Thinking too much -__- It helps most of the time but is getting life outta me
2427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / The land down under
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
My ears D:
For a girl it sucks to have ears that really flip out. My mom and grandma say its fine but I feel thats because they love me anyway.
Now that I have long hair I often want to put it into a ponytail at school. Since I get self conscious easily, I can only ponytail it at home. I remember recently I was sitting in the hall at school talking to this one guy who is actually kinda mean. I put my hair behind my ear out of habit and he says "Haha, you got weird ears" I swear I wanted to rip his head off. I guess only those who have flipped-out ears can understand :/
Great, now I wrote too much
21292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13
I wish i didn't worry about things so much >_> and in this point of my life.. id like to change my depressed state of mind
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13
Can I pick not being a complete and utter failure?
Posted 3/24/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Can I pic not being a complete and utter failure?


Oh for fucks sake you're only 13
9998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

Sociopa wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Can I pic not being a complete and utter failure?


Oh for fucks sake you're only 13


Hhhm? He's 100.
Posted 3/24/13

Sociopa wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Can I pic not being a complete and utter failure?


Oh for fucks sake you're only 13


Go look at the picture of myself I posted, I ceritnaly hope I don't look 13.....http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9/post-pictures-of-yourself-read-first-post?pg=1194
Posted 3/24/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


Go look at the picture of myself I posted, I ceritnaly hope I don't look 13.....http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9/post-pictures-of-yourself-read-first-post?pg=1194


Okay maybe 15, you're smart. stop beating yourself up.
Posted 3/24/13

Sociopa wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Go look at the picture of myself I posted, I ceritnaly hope I don't look 13.....http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9/post-pictures-of-yourself-read-first-post?pg=1194


Okay maybe 15, you're smart. stop beating yourself up.


I wish I was 15 again but your only 5 years off.........
Posted 3/24/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

I wish I was 15 again but your only 5 years off.........


no shit
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
I would change my lack of motivation. I have no drive to do anything. If I actually tried to do what I want, my life would likely end up more successful than it seems like it will right now.
53845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
I'd like to not have pimples it sucks , and to not studder when I talk
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Growing old.

I heard it's all downhill at 25.
Posted 3/24/13
I would like to not be sleepy.
17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Online
Posted 3/24/13
I figured this would be littered on the front page and it wasn't.

Id like to drop some weight, I'm not fat but I've gotten a little too healthy these past few years. would love to lose 30 lbs.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.