First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Role play
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12 , edited 7/23/12
This is where we will all role play and occ chat. Have fun!



A school filled with unlimited talent. Welcome to the Poke Academy.

11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
*I walk around the halls of the school with my room number in one hand and my bag of stuff in the other" Vulpix this should be a blast." I Say happily. Vulpix walking next to me.-
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
A limo would drive to a halt at the curb in front of the academy as the drive opened the door. Slowly getting out and fixed his tie as he gazed over the building.'Hm..so this is the well known pokeacademy..this should be interesting.'Holding his bag over his right shoulder as he checked his pokewatch to make some adjustments to add in his schedule and made his way inside having heard that each student start with choosing one pokemon.'I have in mind what pokemon I would like, but where to go?'Taking out his map of the school and looked it over.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
*Yukio finally reached the academy with a sack over his shoulder* heh, finally made it here! *he begins to walk around* Man, it's so big!
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
*the head master sits in his office* Ah another year and more trainers come here to learn! *he presses a button and speaks through a microphone* All students, report the auditorium to receive your pokemon!
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/12 , edited 7/23/12
Taking out a letter and an emerald badge the small shape of a serpent.' It seems I am a member of the emerald house. Just the right place for me.'Nods adjusting the bag a little as the rest of his things would be brought to his room later on and made his way around the campus trying to find the auditorium where new students are meant to head to.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
*Yukoi hears the announcement* They're giving them out already? YES! *he runs off to a random direction where, trying to find the auditorium and sees a large crowd going inside a building*
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
Itami: *he walked down a hall with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed* best head to this auditorium *after walking for a bit he arrived*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:

Itami: *he walked down a hall with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed* best head to this auditorium *after walking for a bit he arrived*


*Yukio bumped into him as he was running sending them into the ground* Ah sorry about that!
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Yukio bumped into him as he was running sending them into the ground* Ah sorry about that!


*he rubbed his head* it's okay...I was expecting something like this to happen sooner or later *stands up* I wonder if they have the pokemon I want in there. *he saw the size of the crowd* uhh this kinda puts my hopes down....
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


*he rubbed his head* it's okay...I was expecting something like this to happen sooner or later *stands up* I wonder if they have the pokemon I want in there. *he saw the size of the crowd* uhh this kinda puts my hopes down....


*he gets up and helps you up* COME ON THEN! *he runs into the crowd*
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he gets up and helps you up* COME ON THEN! *he runs into the crowd*


Yeah I'm coming! *he tried to make his way through the crowd and to the front whilst saying in his head. Please have a Gastly!*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


Yeah I'm coming! *he tried to make his way through the crowd and to the front whilst saying in his head. Please have a Gastly!*


*after such a strenuous wait, he arrives in the front* Do you have a charmander? *the lady nods and says* I'll be right back *she walks to the back and hands him a pokeball* YES!!!* he takes it* Thank you!
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*after such a strenuous wait, he arrives in the front* Do you have a charmander? *the lady nods and says* I'll be right back *she walks to the back and hands him a pokeball* YES!!!* he takes it* Thank you!


*He looked at the lady* Please tell me you have a Gastly...

Lady: Yes we do *goes off a grabs the Pokeball with Gastly in*

Sweet!! *takes the pokeball* Hahahaha nothing like a Ghost Pokemon! *He looked at yukio* so you got Charmander eh? good choice...
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:

*He looked at the lady* Please tell me you have a Gastly...

Lady: Yes we do *goes off a grabs the Pokeball with Gastly in*

Sweet!! *takes the pokeball* Hahahaha nothing like a Ghost Pokemon! *He looked at yukio* so you got Charmander eh? good choice...


Yep!! Come on out, Charmander! *he throws the pokeball and with a red flash a Charmander appeared, but sparkled and it was yellow with bright blue eyes. Charmander yawns and Yukio arches his brow* Wait, it's a different color!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.