First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Role play
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Yep!! Come on out, Charmander! *he throws the pokeball and with a red flash a Charmander appeared, but sparkled and it was yellow with bright blue eyes. Charmander yawns and Yukio arches his brow* Wait, it's a different color!


What the hell! I have never seen one that colour before....*he looked at the Pokeball which had Gastly in then he threw the ball up as it opened and a gave out a purple flash then he caught the ball and above him floated his Gastly* haha sweet!!
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


What the hell! I have never seen one that colour before....*he looked at the Pokeball which had Gastly in then he threw the ball up as it opened and a gave out a purple flash then he caught the ball and above him floated his Gastly* haha sweet!!


*Charmander looks around curiously and Yukio kneels down* Hey there little buddy. I'm Yukio, your new new friend and ally in arms. *Charmander looks at him in surprise and then yells out happily* Heh. *he rubs Charmander's head*
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Charmander looks around curiously and Yukio kneels down* Hey there little buddy. I'm Yukio, your new new friend and ally in arms. *Charmander looks at him in surprise and then yells out happily* Heh. *he rubs Charmander's head*


*Itami looked at gastly* uh hey there. I'm your trainer..and friend of course and I hope we get along great *smiles and then gastly licked Itami's face* ehh *not wanting to hurt Gastly's feelings he decided not to complain and just wiped his face* thanks pal...(xD)
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
OKAY LETS MOVE NATSU!! (We head to the auditorium.)
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


*Itami looked at gastly* uh hey there. I'm your trainer..and friend of course and I hope we get along great *smiles and then gastly licked Itami's face* ehh *not wanting to hurt Gastly's feelings he decided not to complain and just wiped his face* thanks pal...(xD)


*Yukio and Charmander laugh a little* Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Yukio Nara, a member of the Ruby Behemoth house. ((check info))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
Yukio: OH CRAP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! MOVE IT NATSU! (Me and Natsu pick up the pace and run into you.) Owww
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Yukio: OH CRAP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! MOVE IT NATSU! (Me and Natsu pick up the pace and run into you.) Owww


Owww. *he gets up and my charmander looks at them*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
Yukio: Sorry were in a rush.
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Yukio and Charmander laugh a little* Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Yukio Nara, a member of the Ruby Behemoth house. ((check info))


Oh nice to meet you. I'm Itami Mizarī and well...I never really knew much about my family. But oh well that's a past not worth going into *rubs the back of his head*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


Oh nice to meet you. I'm Itami Mizarī and well...I never really knew much about my family. But oh well that's a past not worth going into *rubs the back of his head*


((It's not family, it's a dorm)) *as he is getting up* Nice to meet you. So what house are you in?
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Yukio: Sorry were in a rush.


No problem. *you would notice that my charmander was a completely different color*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
((Hatake: Forgot me?))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 7/23/12

Kibarussell wrote:

((Hatake: Forgot me?))


((No))
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
He eventually got to the front of the line and cleared his throat.'Yes..do you have a torchic?'He looks at the nurse Joy who smiled and nods and a few seconds later was handed the pokeball.'Ah thanks miss.'He moved away from the crowd looking over the pokeball.'Lets see what fine torchic you are.'He threw the pokeball as a red flash could be seen and the light took the form of a torchic. Smiling down at the little guy, but the moment torchic saw him screeched in fear and ran out of the auditorium.'Ahh Torchic where are you going.'Running after him not wanting to lose sight of the little guy.
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/12
Yukio: A shiny pokemon? Nice. My name is Thomas Russell and this charmander here is Natsu.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.