First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Never had a girlfriend...
21136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California (Nor C...
Offline
Posted 7/25/12
You have a winner!..or a loser in my case. It just came down to priorities (screwed up priorities)..games were #1..while girls were far last. How can I deny my korean blood of Starcraft =[. I have friends who are girls, but they're just friends..I never gave it serious thoughts about it. I been told if i gave the same effort with games to chase down a girlfriend, i would be successful, but you can't zerg rush or 4-gate..so what's the fun in that har har. I'll consider it when I'm serious about it, and can give full or more than 50% of my attention to a girl.

I hope its not too late when it occurs to me (like when i hit 60..if that happens..I better be an oil tycoon by then).

47179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/12

Suicidalducky wrote:

You have a winner!..or a loser in my case. It just came down to priorities (screwed up priorities)..games were #1..while girls were far last. How can I deny my korean blood of Starcraft =[. I have friends who are girls, but they're just friends..I never gave it serious thoughts about it. I been told if i gave the same effort with games to chase down a girlfriend, i would be successful, but you can't zerg rush or 4-gate..so what's the fun in that har har. I'll consider it when I'm serious about it, and can give full or more than 50% of my attention to a girl.

I hope its not too late when it occurs to me (like when i hit 60..if that happens..I better be an oil tycoon by then).



Awesome...A real story on topic... I just came


Posted 7/25/12 , edited 7/25/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

Awesome...A real story on topic... I just came



J
F
C

LMFAO
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/26/12
I've had a couple of girlfriends though out my high school days and they lasted between 3 months to a year. Recently I ended serious relationship of 3 years, because I realized she wasn't for me. I was more stressed out than happy. To be honest, I'm still not exactly sure what "true love" is. What does it feel like? I mean, how do you even gauge something like that? I figured, I'd just keep doing things the way I always do and maybe something might happen. Who knows, maybe I'll discover what "true" love is, till then - KanPAI!!! *chugs*
12407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/12 , edited 7/26/12
TBH, I don't think relationships are worth it. I've never experienced anything in one that I couldn't experience not in one. Being single also allows you a LOT of freedom that you will miss once you are in a relationship. Like someone, spend time with them too much, feelings go away or something stupid happens, etc, Pointless. Friendships are so much less fragile and you don't have that many obligations.
17140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Monrovia,CA
Online
Posted 7/26/12
There's no way to answer in this topic without seeming weird LOL. But meh. Let people be how they want to be. Single or not, whatever makes you happier. Crying about things like "Never had BF/GF, FOREVER ALONE" is bad :c. It's not a bad thing either if you've never been in a relationship. A lot of people in society today seem to have this NEED to be with someone. I have quite a few friends like this, who also look down on people who aren't in relationships, which makes no sense because these people (from about ages 16-20) have no idea what they're doing thinking they are going to marry the person they barely met a few weeks ago and are now together.
Annnnnnnd... I have no clue where I'm going with this haha. Just if you think you are REQUIRED to have a girl/boyfriend, don't. Do what makes YOU happy, that's all that really matters
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/12

Effy- wrote:

What do you mean you're against it? Btw I still hate you haikinka!



What the fuck rofl. You never told me you've hated me to my face, like, ever I swear lol. Or I've just forgotten about it.
I'll love you no matter what though <3 <3
18098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/26/12
I believe everyone else is ugly. Besides, I would never kiss a girl (Or anyone for that matter), who knows what she has done with those lips.
62873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Orlando
Offline
Posted 7/26/12
I've had plenty of girlfriends, but I've never been in a meaningful relationship. And I'm pretty sure I never will. I'm done settling. Never again am I going to date a girl just because she's pretty or cool. She's either the whole package, or I'm not interested. And I'm pretty sure such a thing doesn't even exist. And even in the off chance that a cute, anime enthusiast, gamer girl does exist, getting her to be interested in me is a whole other battle. I've made peace with the fact that I'm going to die alone.
Posted 7/26/12

haikinka wrote:


Effy- wrote:

What do you mean you're against it? Btw I still hate you haikinka!



What the fuck rofl. You never told me you've hated me to my face, like, ever I swear lol. Or I've just forgotten about it.
I'll love you no matter what though <3 <3


That might be the most badass avatar I've ever seen.
23293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/26/12 , edited 7/26/12


I beg to differ.
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/26/12
i think i had a few chances in high school, but i was playing WoW. i did get pretty close with a girl senior year, but i had to raid.
Posted 7/26/12

iamtheredseven wrote:



I beg to differ.


You don't have to beg, I'm not going to shoot you if you have a different opinion.
23293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/26/12

karmacide wrote:


iamtheredseven wrote:



I beg to differ.


You don't have to beg, I'm not going to shoot you if you have a different opinion.


And here i was trying to take a shot at you. Bravo.
21237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/26/12
stop being mature men and fight dammit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.