First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply wHose best for tenma?!
Member
5950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
lol i'll say karasuma.. ^_^
Member
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Karasuma... I guess

** But it's soooooo confusing! I mean, at first it was Harima, but then I think Eri's interested with him... And they look kinda cute together. **
5567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 現在: 「オンラインで || オフ...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Nara, because... I think that him and Tenma seem well-suited for each other and they look good together too... besides, even though Harima is so stupid, for the fact that he's attracting other (much more attractive) women, I still think he deserves someone better *whispers: Yakumo* But then again, that's just me ^^;;
Member
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

ldyleifang wrote:

Nara, because... I think that him and Tenma seem well-suited for each other and they look good together too... besides, even though Harima is so stupid, for the fact that he's attracting other (much more attractive) women, I still think he deserves someone better *whispers: Yakumo* But then again, that's just me ^^;;


the thing about yakumo i agree, but i think tenma is better of with karasuma . . . . nara is just having a crush on tenma it wont last. . . . .karasuma is busy being a manga artist and what nat

Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
karasumaru!!!
5567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 現在: 「オンラインで || オフ...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

blacksheep12 wrote:


ldyleifang wrote:

Nara, because... I think that him and Tenma seem well-suited for each other and they look good together too... besides, even though Harima is so stupid, for the fact that he's attracting other (much more attractive) women, I still think he deserves someone better *whispers: Yakumo* But then again, that's just me ^^;;


the thing about yakumo i agree, but i think tenma is better of with karasuma . . . . nara is just having a crush on tenma it wont last. . . . .karasuma is busy being a manga artist and what nat



True... I just think they look cute together ^^

But I do agree that he'd be better for her, being that he's the one she wants, therefore, her ULTIMATE HAPPINESS! But still... I think Nara and Tenma look cute together, it's just a dream though x3 Haha!
Member
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / planet earth XD
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
tenma x karasuma!
Member
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / h-i-m-i-t-s-u
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

BunearYcute wrote:

HARIMA!!!! of courseXP!


HARIMA!! harima..harima... hehehehe...
Member
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
i am really not sure, but if it harima i think they would be good, however theya re both idiots. if its karasuma i think it would be match ......................
Member
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Next to my neighb...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
she has to be with karasuma (poor harima)
Member
9677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
after the new chap,i see that harima does not have a chance
Member
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

kampungbdk wrote:

after the new chap,i see that harima does not have a chance


what are you talking about dont be so negative, everyone has a chance
Member
9677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
he still have a chance but on the new chap the story focusing on tenma feeling to karasuma
Member
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

kampungbdk wrote:

he still have a chance but on the new chap the story focusing on tenma feeling to karasuma


well your right, but i know harima will end up with tenma if he keeps on fighting. .the new chap just focuses on tenma nothing much changed. but it is a bit threatening for harima fans
for me harima x eri great pair
Member
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Karasuma... He's so mysterious and weird...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.