First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
How many children do you want to have?
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Have 0 kids and have a nice sports car.
Posted 3/22/13

SprinkledPink wrote:


sillyriri wrote:

None. If I change my mind, I'll probably adopt.


Same


Why would you adopt? I'd rather have them.........BLOOD related.
But that would be if I actually wanted one which hell no I don't.
Posted 3/22/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


sillyriri wrote:

None. If I change my mind, I'll probably adopt.


Same


Why would you adopt? I'd rather have them.........BLOOD related.
But that would be if I actually wanted one which hell no I don't.


I have a heart condition. I don't want to put my body through that kind of stress.
25373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I only want one--but don't get me wrong, having a child someday is one of my few dreams...possibly the only one that's actually...possible.
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
i'm surprised some teens commented on this and my choice is 2 preferably 2 girls or boy and girl
Posted 3/22/13

SprinkledPink wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


sillyriri wrote:

None. If I change my mind, I'll probably adopt.


Same


Why would you adopt? I'd rather have them.........BLOOD related.
But that would be if I actually wanted one which hell no I don't.


I have a heart condition. I don't want to put my body through that kind of stress.


I have seizures you don't see my complaing. lol Just kidding
Posted 3/22/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


sillyriri wrote:

None. If I change my mind, I'll probably adopt.


Same


Why would you adopt? I'd rather have them.........BLOOD related.
But that would be if I actually wanted one which hell no I don't.


I have a heart condition. I don't want to put my body through that kind of stress.


I have seizures you don't see my complaing. lol Just kidding


lol. Yeah. I like kids, but I don't like them that much.
Posted 3/22/13

SprinkledPink wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


SprinkledPink wrote:


sillyriri wrote:

None. If I change my mind, I'll probably adopt.


Same


Why would you adopt? I'd rather have them.........BLOOD related.
But that would be if I actually wanted one which hell no I don't.


I have a heart condition. I don't want to put my body through that kind of stress.


I have seizures you don't see my complaing. lol Just kidding


lol. Yeah. I like kids, but I don't like them that much.


Well I don't have anything to worry about but you mite be right, I don't want my kid to suffer having seizures, well I know i'll hate it so who cares? Wait I should I am young and my medical bill is almost 500 bucks lol
33596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Right now planning on zero... IF an accident occurs in the future only 1 XO lol
13549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
id want 2 one a boy so i could teach him how to wrestle and play sports and the 2nd one a girl so i can give her hugs and love for no particular reason
16999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Brisbane, The Lan...
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
None. Not so much because I can't see the appeal, but I genuinely think I'd be terrible at it.
18724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I'd like to have 3-5 kids. 4 is ideal, but I'll prolly just end up having 3. My main reason is because it was just me and my older sister growing up, I'd like my kids to have more than 1 sibling
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
3-4, 3 of them boys and 1 girl

So my sons can defend my daughter from any douchebags trying to hook up with her hahah

By we'll cross the bridge when we get there

Posted 3/22/13

Auba9 wrote:

Right now planning on zero... IF an accident occurs in the future only 1 XO lol



LOL, if that(but will never happen) happened I'd say "abortion or bye"

narutonub wrote:

id want 2 one a boy so i could teach him how to wrestle and play sports and the 2nd one a girl so i can give her hugs and love for no particular reason

Pedo bear approves of this message.



HeadofEraser wrote:

None. Not so much because I can't see the appeal, but I genuinely think I'd be terrible at it. :P

Answer of the day I'm glad someone understands



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I'd like to have 3-5 kids. 4 is ideal, but I'll prolly just end up having 3. My main reason is because it was just me and my older sister growing up, I'd like my kids to have more than 1 sibling

Damn



DudeItsMark wrote:

3-4, 3 of them boys and 1 girl

So my sons can defend my daughter from any douchebags trying to hook up with her hahah

By we'll cross the bridge when we get there



They will torture her when there young
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Babies are ugly and the children they grow up to be become parasites. I'd rather have none and if I do have one I'll throw them up for adoption or into a microwave. Children, yuck.
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.