First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
How many children do you want to have?
Posted 8/22/13
one, or two.

I want a girl named Eva or Luna and.... i don't know for boys names.
13223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/13

marcel20 wrote:

Pretty basic question how many kids do you want to have and why...I like kids a lot so I am in the 3-5 range what is your Ideal number???



there is nothing basic about this question.

'have' is the main key word. 'want' is a key word. then to make it multi-part (the exact opposition to basic) we have the phrase 'and why'.


have is a relative constant that implies ownership based on 'nothing' ... given that in the united states of america 'ownership' of people is illegal so.. the correct answer based on law/ denotation would be ZERO .. no kids as it would be illegal to own them

given the 'nothing' of real ownership in the 'have' department this leads us to problems of proximity - have on earth? have in the home? have around you? have while not having? - this is a very ill defined question, so it leads only to the denotation of the word and not any reader's interpretation.. (so if you said you wanted to have kids ..you're wrong again ah ha ha ha ha - if you said yes commit seppuku now and maintain your honor-)

want is a secondary key word that disseminates itself as a self proclaimed goal .....so now here we go kids... if you have something you cannot want that something because you already have the item...... this would make you once again wrong if you voted yes i want any number of kids ... as i'll assume you intended to mean ' want to keep kids in my care' ..... so yea .. wrong....


then we get to 'why' ..... why what the question wasn't even fully developed why do we want or not want kids is probably what the author was intending, but it may have been that they wanted to know why we responded or why we care or why black is considered a color... i dont know ...but lets assume its for the we want kids reason... there are only a few answers even possible and they all boil down to one ideal ... being selfish - self loving - self reason for living - creatures ...


on a side note: children are a resource drain and a plague on the world ... time, money, food, water,clothing, teaching, air, crowding, annoying-by self absorptionistic means......

dont have kids... they are evil.
Posted 8/22/13
why do people talk so much on here
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/22/13


Different people require a different amount of words to express their idea or thought and some people are better at expressing themselves in writing. It is probably a personality thing.
Posted 8/22/13

cpblair83 wrote:



Different people require a different amount of words to express their idea or thought and some people are better at expressing themselves in writing. It is probably a personality thing.


fair enough, just consider it a bit much with a question like this D:
Posted 8/22/13

TriOpted wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

Pretty basic question how many kids do you want to have and why...I like kids a lot so I am in the 3-5 range what is your Ideal number???



there is nothing basic about this question.

'have' is the main key word. 'want' is a key word. then to make it multi-part (the exact opposition to basic) we have the phrase 'and why'.


have is a relative constant that implies ownership based on 'nothing' ... given that in the united states of america 'ownership' of people is illegal so.. the correct answer based on law/ denotation would be ZERO .. no kids as it would be illegal to own them

given the 'nothing' of real ownership in the 'have' department this leads us to problems of proximity - have on earth? have in the home? have around you? have while not having? - this is a very ill defined question, so it leads only to the denotation of the word and not any reader's interpretation.. (so if you said you wanted to have kids ..you're wrong again ah ha ha ha ha - if you said yes commit seppuku now and maintain your honor-)

want is a secondary key word that disseminates itself as a self proclaimed goal .....so now here we go kids... if you have something you cannot want that something because you already have the item...... this would make you once again wrong if you voted yes i want any number of kids ... as i'll assume you intended to mean ' want to keep kids in my care' ..... so yea .. wrong....


then we get to 'why' ..... why what the question wasn't even fully developed why do we want or not want kids is probably what the author was intending, but it may have been that they wanted to know why we responded or why we care or why black is considered a color... i dont know ...but lets assume its for the we want kids reason... there are only a few answers even possible and they all boil down to one ideal ... being selfish - self loving - self reason for living - creatures ...


on a side note: children are a resource drain and a plague on the world ... time, money, food, water,clothing, teaching, air, crowding, annoying-by self absorptionistic means......

dont have kids... they are evil.


eto..ano..OK
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/22/13


*shrug* For some, I guess it isn't a simple answer. ~_~
5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 8/22/13
2,one a boy and one a girl.
12539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/22/13

Strahfobiya wrote:


cpblair83 wrote:



Different people require a different amount of words to express their idea or thought and some people are better at expressing themselves in writing. It is probably a personality thing.


fair enough, just consider it a bit much with a question like this D:


Having 20 people answer with '1' or '0' or '3' just doesn't seem very fun to read. Let 'em write. It helps against the increasing disregard for written language nowadays anyway.
18568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 8/23/13
Enough to field a small army.
And I wouldn't have a harem because I only need one girl to be the brood mother.
Squeezing another one out each week...
Posted 8/23/13 , edited 8/23/13

Morbidhanson wrote:


Strahfobiya wrote:


cpblair83 wrote:



Different people require a different amount of words to express their idea or thought and some people are better at expressing themselves in writing. It is probably a personality thing.


fair enough, just consider it a bit much with a question like this D:


Having 20 people answer with '1' or '0' or '3' just doesn't seem very fun to read. Let 'em write. It helps against the increasing disregard for written language nowadays anyway.


It was one of those smart rhetorical questions that makes you introspect your thoughts. That's why there's no question mark, you should have noticed you hnhfs
32368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/23/13
Maybe 2-4?
2 boys and 2 girls
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 8/23/13
2, boy and girl.
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/23/13

marcel20 wrote:


jakal56 wrote:

Well if for some reason I got super rich, I'd want a ton of kids!
But if that doesn't happen, I'd say 4. I grew up in a house of 4 kids and it was awesome


Just out of curiosity... If you were rich what number of children would you tap out at?


At least 4. But if we're talking just disgustingly rich I'd probably bump it up to 5 or 6 haha.
But at the rate I'm going it's going to be more like 1 or 2 haha
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 8/23/13
0
I can hardly take care of myself, why would I want another thing to take care of? I'll take a fluffy dog instead.
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.