First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Renai Games and Yaoi Games
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
._. Who wants one?! I do...
I have to wait until I'm 16 and get my own job to buy one..*sigh* There so many games I want to buy but so much money............................DX
29460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The corner of a c...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
well i want to buy the books instead xD the games seem kinda hardcore...................
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Renai Games? ....Sorry im not interested in Yaoi games *cough*.... I don't think this thread is needed though....talk about it in the game section ...
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my dreams
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
oh , i want to play . but i can't as long as my brother in the house
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere somepla...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
it seems intrestin but i've never played any b4. but i tink i'll prefer anime&manga....haha
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
What's Renai?
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston,MA
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
yaoi sucks =P
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston,MA
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Douglet wrote:


xDoppelganger wrote:

yaoi sucks =P


You're obviously a dick.

Why Bother going and posting on a forem you Don't Like?

I stay away from Yaoi_haters and other idiocracy such as that. So Why Don't You Stay away from us.

-OR~~~ And I know you must never have thought of the concept... Live and let live. Leave us alone. You have no business spouting your opinion on a forum ment for possitive distribution.


Basicaly what I am saying is...


GET OVER YOUR SELF AND YOUR OPINIONS. NO ONE CARES.

Thank You.

-Douglet<3



Well I'm guessing your transexual/homosexual do to your avatar.
go learn to spell english.Thats my fucking opinion I have freedom of speech retard -_-. I could do anything I want as long as its not breaking the rule(is this news to you I think it is),Oh wow the text on the internet insults like your a dick really make me cry >_>[/sarcasm]Do the world a favor and kill yourself -_-

1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

xDoppelganger wrote:


Douglet wrote:


xDoppelganger wrote:

yaoi sucks =P


You're obviously a dick.

Why Bother going and posting on a forem you Don't Like?

I stay away from Yaoi_haters and other idiocracy such as that. So Why Don't You Stay away from us.

-OR~~~ And I know you must never have thought of the concept... Live and let live. Leave us alone. You have no business spouting your opinion on a forum ment for possitive distribution.


Basicaly what I am saying is...


GET OVER YOUR SELF AND YOUR OPINIONS. NO ONE CARES.

Thank You.

-Douglet<3



Well I'm guessing your transexual/homosexual do to your avatar.
go learn to spell english.Thats my fucking opinion I have freedom of speech retard -_-. I could do anything I want as long as its not breaking the rule(is this news to you I think it is),Oh wow the text on the internet insults like your a dick really make me cry >_>[/sarcasm]Do the world a favor and kill yourself -_-



oh for god's sake, you really don't have anything better to do than cuss on yaoi lovers? have a life.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
Ohh a fight.
Yaoi huh? I'm not really a fan of it sorry ^^;....
and yeah, what's a renai?? *Quickflash to Wiki*

EDIT:
Searched it on Wikipedia and it redirected me to Dating sim Games/Hentai Games.
So yeah, I think what 'Renai' means is actually 'Hentai', since it does makes sense ^^;
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Decade wrote:

Ohh a fight.
Yaoi huh? I'm not really a fan of it sorry ^^;....
and yeah, what's a renai?? *Quickflash to Wiki*

EDIT:
Searched it on Wikipedia and it redirected me to Dating sim Games/Hentai Games.
So yeah, I think what 'Renai' means is actually 'Hentai', since it does makes sense ^^;


Renai means that it is a dating simulator, but it doesn't actually mean that it is hentai from the beginning. Hentai would have s3x scenes, but a renai doesn't really have to get them.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
WTF ! ... there r yaoi games ??
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Runekn wrote:


Decade wrote:

Ohh a fight.
Yaoi huh? I'm not really a fan of it sorry ^^;....
and yeah, what's a renai?? *Quickflash to Wiki*

EDIT:
Searched it on Wikipedia and it redirected me to Dating sim Games/Hentai Games.
So yeah, I think what 'Renai' means is actually 'Hentai', since it does makes sense ^^;


Renai means that it is a dating simulator, but it doesn't actually mean that it is hentai from the beginning. Hentai would have s3x scenes, but a renai doesn't really have to get them.



LOL, that's why I said "I think" so meh, I'm wrong xD
I really didn't know about that, haha.
Thanks
Posted 5/2/08

cnw64 wrote:

WTF ! ... there r yaoi games ??


Where the hell have you been on the internet then, rofl.

It's a forum therefore it's natural to make an ass out of yourself or others over retarded topics. Bias is encouraged. Get over it.

Personally, I avoid Yaoi games at all costs. I'm more into Yuri games though, so I'll stick to regular Visual Novels and H-games.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.