First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What Would Be The Title Of Your Own Anime?
10014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
Hard Drive: Game On!

While sifting through a junkyard, two friends stumble upon a small robot that they begin to call "Loader". When they turn him on, he tells them that they are now part of a bizarre game where players have to collect Drive Cores that allow Loaders to do different things. They become aware of the existence of "Engineers" (other people that control Loaders), and a conspiracy so big that it sets them out on a quest to destroy every loader... with their loader.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!!
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
"Life Story"

About a girl and me.
33389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 1/5/13
title is one of the things I've been struggling to come up with for this story I've been working on for about 6 or 7 years.

concept title: memento mori (remember that you are mortal)

the story revolves around the concept of religion, with character concepts who are taken from various mythos from all over the world. the main character is Samael, the angel of death who works under the god Lucius. when Lucius sends Samael to earth on a mission to destroy humanity, an "accident" occurs and causes Samael to fall into the stream of souls to be born as humans. having merged with a human soul, Samael is then born as Michael, and lays dormant in his conscious. Michael, being the dominant human portion of the soul, doesn't remember his previous existence as an angel of death, but does retain some of Samael's skills and powers.
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
Super Laser Ultra Speed Fantastic Kitty

Lasers and neko girls everywhere!
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
Club 9
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

aidenraine wrote:

title is one of the things I've been struggling to come up with for this story I've been working on for about 6 or 7 years.

concept title: memento mori (remember that you are mortal)

the story revolves around the concept of religion, with character concepts who are taken from various mythos from all over the world. the main character is Samael, the angel of death who works under the god Lucius. when Lucius sends Samael to earth on a mission to destroy humanity, an "accident" occurs and causes Samael to fall into the stream of souls to be born as humans. having merged with a human soul, Samael is then born as Michael, and lays dormant in his conscious. Michael, being the dominant human portion of the soul, doesn't remember his previous existence as an angel of death, but does retain some of Samael's skills and powers.


How far into are you, if I may ask?
33389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 1/5/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

title is one of the things I've been struggling to come up with for this story I've been working on for about 6 or 7 years.

concept title: memento mori (remember that you are mortal)

the story revolves around the concept of religion, with character concepts who are taken from various mythos from all over the world. the main character is Samael, the angel of death who works under the god Lucius. when Lucius sends Samael to earth on a mission to destroy humanity, an "accident" occurs and causes Samael to fall into the stream of souls to be born as humans. having merged with a human soul, Samael is then born as Michael, and lays dormant in his conscious. Michael, being the dominant human portion of the soul, doesn't remember his previous existence as an angel of death, but does retain some of Samael's skills and powers.


How far into are you, if I may ask?


that's a bit of a difficult question to answer... I have the basic story concept, characters, major plot points, and setting pretty much all planned out. minor events and the general journey along the way from point to point aren't planned out yet. as far as putting it into writing, I'm still working on the opening.
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

aidenraine wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

title is one of the things I've been struggling to come up with for this story I've been working on for about 6 or 7 years.

concept title: memento mori (remember that you are mortal)

the story revolves around the concept of religion, with character concepts who are taken from various mythos from all over the world. the main character is Samael, the angel of death who works under the god Lucius. when Lucius sends Samael to earth on a mission to destroy humanity, an "accident" occurs and causes Samael to fall into the stream of souls to be born as humans. having merged with a human soul, Samael is then born as Michael, and lays dormant in his conscious. Michael, being the dominant human portion of the soul, doesn't remember his previous existence as an angel of death, but does retain some of Samael's skills and powers.


How far into are you, if I may ask?


that's a bit of a difficult question to answer... I have the basic story concept, characters, major plot points, and setting pretty much all planned out. minor events and the general journey along the way from point to point aren't planned out yet. as far as putting it into writing, I'm still working on the opening.


Well at least you it planned out, going into it will be easier then
41007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
Hikikomori no Jinsei

I'll play the role of the tsun-tsun, game-loving, cooped-up otaku while my handsome onii~chan tries desperately to get me to go to school everyday.
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
Tropang Kulit

About a club..
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
The flower that never bloom....

A tragic and bloody love story anime....something along those lines.
33778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Online
Posted 1/13/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shrapnel893/pages/Story-Ideas

Story Idea #1:

Song Choice:

Rise & Fall (Krewella Remix) by Adventure Club ft. Krewella http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T70VeonTrLc



Excerpt from Wingless:



Story Idea #2:

Song Choice:

Raise Your Weapon by deadmau5 ft. Greta Svabo Bech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY&feature=watch-vrec



Excerpt from Emancipation Provenance:



Story Idea #3:

Song Choice:

You Got to Go (Seven Lions Dubstep Remix) by Above & Beyond http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506NS0tDylw



Wow, Well explained. they all sound interesting
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
This is A BADASS ANIME.......watch it. Truth is, the names already been used.


17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
Walled Out

Set in modern times, a deadly pandemic has forced the government to wall off a large city and the area surrounding it. Nothing can be done, for the wall has halted the spread of the virus but has trapped those who could not escape within' so destruction of the city is out of the question. The pandemic is a result of a parasite which will either consume the host till death, or will take control of the host turning the host into a vile, savage, monster (nothing like a zombie) which will attack and brutalize any living thing other than their own kind. 60% of the cities population has died, 30% have become Savages, and only 10% are human. The story will evolve around our protagonist and a small group of survivors as they try to survive, uncover the truth about the parasite and try to escape the city.

There are still details I'm working on but hopefully this will be interesting. My goal is to make it more original and less similar to typical zombie movies.
13789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 1/14/13 , edited 1/14/13
I hate to give up ideas but.....just this one time (I have too many story summaries in my head anyway, I can spare one)
This is rough straight out of my mind...


Being Human!

or

Cure for Humans! (I'm so bad at titles)



*Read this in Peter Cullen's voice.....Like he does on Toonami with them awesome beats* :P

Watch out, the Human is coming.
*insert name here* is a boy(or girl) born from demon parents. The reason he/she is human? A disease.
So rare that he/she is only the 8th person to ever be diagnosed with it. The cure? Death.
But one man by the name of 'The Doctor' claims to know of an alternative. This "Doctor" will require a few test before issuing out the cure.

*insert scenes and stuff*



An all new series!

Being Human!

A one-hour premiere! Monday January 15th.

Get well soon.

Only Toonami.




I would do more for my summary but then I'd be giving out the plot sooo.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.