First  Prev  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll is on PS3™ Now!
10715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

BankaiQc wrote:

When is the version for Xbox :P


I know we want the xbox version too!!!
The Wise Wizard
79721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12

alanmartires wrote:
I know we want the xbox version too!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you had it in time for Christmas.

Piteon 
46016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
any news on a EU version?
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 12/1/12
Hey, yeah, awesome. NOW MAKE A 3DS VERSION!!! AND A VERSION FOR EVERYTHING ELSE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
13017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Kenosha, WI
Offline
Posted 12/2/12
I bought a new ps3 2 weeks ago, and it's been used as a DVD/blue-ray player. Now i have something to use it for! And here i thought it was a bad investment!
Dutch Moderator
19242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/12 , edited 12/4/12

Piteon wrote:

any news on a EU version?


I would like to know this as well.
Part of the reason I subscribed was because of PS3 availability. (Not that I will cancel it, what you guys do is awesome and that needs to be supported.)
(If it has already been posted somewhere feel free to slap me on the fingers and direct me to the post. I have not yet had the time to browse through all of them. )
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

George_z wrote:


Piteon wrote:

any news on a EU version?


I would like to know this as well.
Part of the reason I subscribed was because of PS3 availability. (Not that I will cancel it, what you guys do is awesome and that needs to be supported.)
(If it has already been posted somewhere feel free to slap me on the fingers and direct me to the post. I have not yet had the time to browse through all of them. )


could make a us account and download the app and watch it that way seems to have worked for others I live in canada so I got the app as soon as it came out but apparently using a us account has worked for others where you are from and farther out in the world
Dutch Moderator
19242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/12 , edited 12/4/12

Jennifer_2011 wrote:could make a us account and download the app and watch it that way seems to have worked for others I live in canada so I got the app as soon as it came out but apparently using a us account has worked for others where you are from and farther out in the world


That is a fairly interesting suggestion, I'm just not one to make ghost accounts for those purposes.
Pending on developer responses though, I will keep this in mind.

[edit]
Seems Xbox has been approved and is pending launch, but only for XBL Gold members...
24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/5/12
Feature Request

When you have the video stream paused, or idle on the main screen for an extended time, can you fade the picture.
To prevent burn in?
6016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/12
Great...but why isn't the app available on the Xbox 360, too?
Dutch Moderator
19242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/5/12 , edited 12/6/12

etempest wrote:

Feature Request

When you have the video stream paused, or idle on the main screen for an extended time, can you fade the picture.
To prevent burn in?


Is this not a Playstation 3 system setting? Or does the CR app override those?
I know that when I pause a DVD, BD or even a game on my PS3 that it'll shift to screensaver mode after a while and if it's been idle for more then an hour it shuts itself down.

Aside from that I'm not sure if modern LCD/LED televisions still have burn-in problems.


dynamicG3m wrote:

Great...but why isn't the app available on the Xbox 360, too?


It should be soon, the app has been approved by Microsoft but it's up to them when it'll be implemented on XBL.
It may even be there already but if it is you will need a XBL gold account to get it though, aside from that I do not know if they will release this worldwide or like the PS3 version only in the US/Canada first.

Read more info here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-777254/cr-to-launch-streaming-app-on-xbox
And: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/apps/crunchyroll/crunchyroll-setup#d773cd24cf4d4d1994be7bf12ae99752
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
I personally think it's UNFAIR how you have to log in with a premium account on the PS3 but not on the other technology. We should be able to at least log in with an account on other devices equally. If we're able to log in WITHOUT a premium account then we should be able to log in on the PS3 or other technology the same..

I just think it's UNFAIR. I don't think I've ever see anything seen anything this UNFAIR for an "premium" account..
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sarcolia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Why is there not full access to all available videos for the ps3. For instance there are times when certain videos are pulled from the list but remain on the queued list.
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sarcolia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
I still think they are working out the kinks with it. I still feel its in a beta phase. So bare in mind that they are still updating and tweaking it.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
¡Yey~!
First  Prev  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.