First  Prev  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll is on PS3™ Now!
13085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / South Bend, IN
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
So, does that mean that I cant watch from my queue when I am a free member
4097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I really hope this app comes soon. And why is Europe always later? Games get released later, DLC later, prices are higher and we don't have nearly as much games in the store compared to the US store. Fed up with this kind of discrimination.
zolga 
10011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/24/13

justyncredible wrote:


animefreakAF wrote:

Should make a Crunchyroll app for Xbox360


nah i disagree
its a perk for having a japanese system



OWNED
17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Is it on ps3 in England manchester I carnt find it
The Wise Wizard
78035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/25/13

applegear wrote:

Is it on ps3 in England manchester I carnt find it

AFAIK, it is only available via the US PSN Store currently.

Several people in other countries have reported that once they were able to create an account on the US PSN Store they were able to download and use the app, despite not being in the United States.

17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Thanks il props just wait then iv got it on Xbox but would prefer it on ps3 ill just wait thanks for answering my question I appreciate it
11151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Can't wait to see this in New Zealand
11015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
is it out in ireland yet
1763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
Why not europe? specifically the uk?

We always get the short straw, even our own made shows and products!
17020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
Why I cant watch Upotte on my ps3, but in my 360 I can do it just fine?
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dordrecht, Nether...
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
This app is already available in europe? because it can not find the playstation store.
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Colorfullpeace wrote:

This app is already available in europe? because it can not find the playstation store.


What you do is make an american account for psn network go to playstation store download app and then use ur login name and pswrd to login to your crunchyroll account then you can watch crunchyroll whenever you want but you have to use an american account until the app comes out for europe
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dordrecht, Nether...
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Jennifer_2011 wrote:


Colorfullpeace wrote:

This app is already available in europe? because it can not find the playstation store.


What you do is make an american account for psn network go to playstation store download app and then use ur login name and pswrd to login to your crunchyroll account then you can watch crunchyroll whenever you want but you have to use an american account until the app comes out for europe


Okay! Thanks for the tip!
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Colorfullpeace wrote:


Jennifer_2011 wrote:


Colorfullpeace wrote:

This app is already available in europe? because it can not find the playstation store.


What you do is make an american account for psn network go to playstation store download app and then use ur login name and pswrd to login to your crunchyroll account then you can watch crunchyroll whenever you want but you have to use an american account until the app comes out for europe


Okay! Thanks for the tip!


No problem good luck
3005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/13
This is a really great feature to have since I am such a lover of anime! Thanks for making such a great app for the ps3! <3
First  Prev  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.