First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
PlayStation 3
29018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Hey all,
I've been watching crunchyroll content on my Roku for basically a year now, with little to no issues, but I decided I wanted to check out the PS3 verison, as to be able to watch shows in HD. I just logged in about an hour ago, and I keep having the same issue. When I click into the show I want to watch--Fate/Zero--and then peruse through the episodes, everything freezes up, and then my TV screen turns black. I can watch Netflix and Prime with no issue. I'm just wondering if this is a common occurrence and the issue is fixable, or this is a problem on my end, like an issue with the PS3, or something?

Anyways, any help would be very much appreciated.
53753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 2/20/13

xgambit23 wrote:

Hey all,
I've been watching crunchyroll content on my Roku for basically a year now, with little to no issues, but I decided I wanted to check out the PS3 verison, as to be able to watch shows in HD. I just logged in about an hour ago, and I keep having the same issue. When I click into the show I want to watch--Fate/Zero--and then peruse through the episodes, everything freezes up, and then my TV screen turns black. I can watch Netflix and Prime with no issue. I'm just wondering if this is a common occurrence and the issue is fixable, or this is a problem on my end, like an issue with the PS3, or something?

Anyways, any help would be very much appreciated.


You need to set your birth day and set the mature content filter to 'show mature content' in your profile settings.

Birth Date - http://www.crunchyroll.com/editprofile

Mature Content Filter - https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video
29018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/13

-Chris311- wrote:


xgambit23 wrote:

Hey all,
I've been watching crunchyroll content on my Roku for basically a year now, with little to no issues, but I decided I wanted to check out the PS3 verison, as to be able to watch shows in HD. I just logged in about an hour ago, and I keep having the same issue. When I click into the show I want to watch--Fate/Zero--and then peruse through the episodes, everything freezes up, and then my TV screen turns black. I can watch Netflix and Prime with no issue. I'm just wondering if this is a common occurrence and the issue is fixable, or this is a problem on my end, like an issue with the PS3, or something?

Anyways, any help would be very much appreciated.


You need to set your birth day and set the mature content filter to 'show mature content' in your profile settings.

Birth Date - http://www.crunchyroll.com/editprofile

Mature Content Filter - https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video


Thanks for the assist, but it didn't fix the problem. I'm just going to stop trying to traverse through the episode list of Fate/Zero, and just watch whichever episode is already queued up. I don't seem to actually have a problem watching the episode.

20012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
How do you get the shows like Melody of Oblivion and Kanokon to show up on the PS3? I've gone through and set my Mature content filter to show it like the previous post have said to do, and I had it working last night, but once i turned me PS3 back on today they were gone again. I've logged out and back in and even uninstalled/reinstalled the CR app. Am I missing something some where?
16007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
I'm running into the same issue as Miyumiko, only I noticed it with the pet girl of sakurasou, I have mature content enabled, I have my date of birth in the profile, and I'm not sure what else it is that I'm supposed to do here.
20012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
I am running into this very same problem. I have my profile set up to view mature content with age set and etc but for some reason on the PS3 it just does not show up for some reason.
46509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
All episodes of Pet girl of sakura are gone on the PS3, just says unable to retrieve data, please try again.

Whats going on?
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 2/22/13 , edited 2/22/13
Queens Blade, R-15, So I can't play H, and Astarotte's Toy do not show up on PS3 app possibly more but I haven't checked everything. I assume since they have an abundance of mature content. I have show mature content filter on and I'd like to actually be able to watch them on the PS3 so any help or ideas as to why it is filtering out mature shows would be nice.

Edit: BTOOOM and Pet Girl of Sakurasou as well. I don't understand how these are being filtered out while Saki has quite an abundance of ecchi is still able to be watched.
46509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 2/22/13 , edited 2/22/13
ugh...... Mature content filter is broken on the PS3.
46509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 2/22/13 , edited 2/22/13

tommythecat wrote:

Queens Blade, R-15, So I can't play H, and Astarotte's Toy do not show up on PS3 app possibly more but I haven't checked everything. I assume since they have an abundance of mature content. I have show mature content filter on and I'd like to actually be able to watch them on the PS3 so any help or ideas as to why it is filtering out mature shows would be nice.

Edit: BTOOOM and Pet Girl of Sakurasou as well. I don't understand how these are being filtered out while Saki has quite an abundance of ecchi is still able to be watched.


Put the show in your queue on the website, then on the website get it on the episode you want to watch in your queue, then you should be able to watch it on PS3 by accessing it in the queue section. Seems to be the work around atm.
16007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
Hey there Crunchyroll team - how about at least a comment? The only attempts at resolution has been from users, it seems. The mature content filter on your application is not working correctly. Seeing as we pay to use the application, how about you at least let us know if you're working on it or not.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/13

Dilorenzo wrote:

Hey there Crunchyroll team - how about at least a comment? The only attempts at resolution has been from users, it seems. The mature content filter on your application is not working correctly. Seeing as we pay to use the application, how about you at least let us know if you're working on it or not.


Doubt you'll see a response on the weekend, even though this issue was brought up well before it. An acknowledgment of the issue would have been sufficient enough for me as this isn't a glaring problem for me at the moment but it is a major issue nonetheless.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
So it appears that all the previous titles that would not even present themselves do now show up correctly in the PS3 app. Curious if anyone else can confirm things are back to normal.
46509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 2/23/13

tommythecat wrote:

So it appears that all the previous titles that would not even present themselves do now show up correctly in the PS3 app. Curious if anyone else can confirm things are back to normal.


Fixed for me now.
20012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
works for me now as well
First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.