First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Questions/OOC/Events
Keyblade Master
59095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
I'm of the mind that we should simply axe the Speed class and implement it into the Defense class, since they are pretty similar anyway (a good form of defense is not being touched at all and thats speed) and instead put the fourth class as the History or Knowledge class, as everyones saying.

The first three classes cement the ideal of the choosing of the items i.e: The Warrior(sword) as Fighting class, The Guardian(shield) as the Defense class, and The Mystic(staff) as the Magic class.

On a side note I'd like to bring to attention the user Azrue16 and his character, Azure Ookamiryuu; he hasn't played once since making the character. He needs to be told that if he doesn't play he'll be removed; I'd rather not do it myself.
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/15/12

cactusito wrote:



lol the pillars were a figure of speech, the four pillars, aka the classes that hold a school up together... without one of the classes, the mastery of them isnt perfect, like our master characters had to do to get master status.

Also if history is being added, Miyako can take over Speed instead, and History can replace Defence... or i can add Defence to the Speed class, since Speed can be considered Defensive lol... cause let's be honest here, you can't have Offensive tactic without a Defensive tactic, only an idiot would rush in without planning a counter move incase an attack doesn't work.



Hehehe...your right. Ok then, how bout we have the four pillars then and have those classes ready and up *smiles

Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/15/12



Yes, you are right about thats and I will tell him in pm if he doesn't play soon he will be removed.

Keyblade Master
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12 , edited 8/15/12
Well, I think that speed is involved in all the classes, magic it will advanced slowly since they're weilders, like Sora they'll advance. In combat I think you have to be fast so there's that, and in defense you have be fast in moving to meet your opponent with a block and such. And on that note, Midna-hime suggested we start them off with chanting spells, well some that is. As they advance, the only need one word or none and the spells advance. Think oh KH2 when Sora uses Fire, it advances to a wall of fire that surrounds him completely. I speak fer her since we've discussed this both on Cr and outside since she's my best friend.

That's just my thought.
Keyblade Master
17251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / stuck in a ruck
Offline
Posted 8/16/12
we need more ppl so we can start classes with more students ill ask a couple of good friends to join
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/16/12

haruka-chan21 wrote:

Well, I think that speed is involved in all the classes, magic it will advanced slowly since they're weilders, like Sora they'll advance. In combat I think you have to be fast so there's that, and in defense you have be fast in moving to meet your opponent with a block and such. And on that note, Midna-hime suggested we start them off with chanting spells, well some that is. As they advance, the only need one word or none and the spells advance. Think oh KH2 when Sora uses Fire, it advances to a wall of fire that surrounds him completely. I speak fer her since we've discussed this both on Cr and outside since she's my best friend.

That's just my thought.



your right, we should do that sir! lol
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/16/12

jamesgetmoney wrote:

we need more ppl so we can start classes with more students ill ask a couple of good friends to join



alright good idea

Keyblade Master
59095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 8/16/12 , edited 8/16/12
I more or less agree, I'm quite tired so everything I read right now is lost seconds after I read it XD. But anyway yeah I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to work my classes already, I'm very good when it comes to setting up Mage Class characters; I know my way around the implementations of magical craft. I have a lot planned. You're not far off from part of what I was working on.

I'm also a bit busy of late so sorry if i don't reply all that quickly.
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/16/12

TwilightVampire wrote:

I more or less agree, I'm quite tired so everything I read right now is lost seconds after I read it XD. But anyway yeah I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to work my classes already, I'm very good when it comes to setting up Mage Class characters; I know my way around the implementations of magical craft. I have a lot planned. You're not far off from part of what I was working on.

I'm also a bit busy of late so sorry if i don't reply all that quickly.



It's ok, ive been busy too lately so I'll try to be on more often when i come home from school.

Keyblade Master
59095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 8/20/12
After thinking on the matter for a long while, I've come to the conclusion that it might be bad after all, to have a dedicated history class. It just doesn't work out in my mind no matter how many ways I put it. would you be willing to fill the role for Speed Teacher after all Haru? Its originally my fault that the idea for a history teacher came to be sorry. But I still think its a great idea to teach the students the history behind the Keyblade, so I figured, why not have the head master (i.e. Midna) interact with the students through this method and be the history teacher instead? What does everyone think, I need your opinions on the matter, but I feel this is the best way of going about it.
Keyblade Master
17251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / stuck in a ruck
Offline
Posted 8/20/12
yes its a excellent idea twilight that way the student will be able to learn everything but all the masters can teach them a little history that will get the students pumped to learn
Keyblade Master
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 8/20/12


I don't mind taking the Speed Class Teacher position, besides I like James' idea of sharing some of the history with the students, or maybe we can get together and use magic to share. I don't know whatever Midna-hime decides.
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/22/12

haruka-chan21 wrote:



I don't mind taking the Speed Class Teacher position, besides I like James' idea of sharing some of the history with the students, or maybe we can get together and use magic to share. I don't know whatever Midna-hime decides.



I think I'll do the history class, I want the students to know the keyblade war brought to other keyblade masters and wielders. So, yeah I'll do the history class :3
Keyblade Master
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 8/22/12


Thought there wasn't gonna be one that's why I picked speed 0.o
Creator
29142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/22/12

haruka-chan21 wrote:



Thought there wasn't gonna be one that's why I picked speed 0.o



Oh...then should we not have a history class???
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.