First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Secret talent
8471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


Kanaye_ wrote:

I can jump high Please consider this as a talent.


that only counts as a talent if you're not black as the tendons in black peoples legs are different which allow them to jump higher

my theory on this is when they used to live in africa a tiger would be chasing them and they'd have to jump up in a tree to escape the tiger thus explains their jumping abilities




If i was black, I wouldn't be on here. Besides I'm asian
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I can make a my fingers pop and look weird and I can make really good bird calls!
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I was born with an enhanced sense of smell, so I'm pretty good at detecting things like if someone's hurt or if dinner's ready... or if my tea is ready too! ^-^ speaking of which... *goes to get tea*
3207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Crying in Emo Cor...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
no sure. i guess being random and being able to pick ppl out of a crowd whenever i want to...^_^'...hey that's a good thing if ur a stocker...not that i am one...i should just probably stop writing now..^_^'
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1432

laaa la laaaa laaaaaaa la la la aaaaaaa laaaaaaaa DUplLICate la la la laaaaaaaaaaHOW lalalla dare you!!


for once you have a semi helpful post.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

artgeek707 wrote:


wolzen wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1432

laaa la laaaa laaaaaaa la la la aaaaaaa laaaaaaaa DUplLICate la la la laaaaaaaaaaHOW lalalla dare you!!


for once you have a semi helpful post.


i'm gonna rape you don't post spam on a thread that is going to be locked anyways

21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


wolzen wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1432

laaa la laaaa laaaaaaa la la la aaaaaaa laaaaaaaa DUplLICate la la la laaaaaaaaaaHOW lalalla dare you!!


for once you have a semi helpful post.


i'm gonna rape you don't post spam on a thread that is going to be locked anyways



.........................................................................................




Kanaye_ wrote:

I can jump high Please consider this as a talent.”

wolzen_ wrote:
that only counts as a talent if you're not black as the tendons in black peoples legs are different which allow them to jump higher

my theory on this is when they used to live in africa a tiger would be chasing them and they'd have to jump up in a tree to escape the tiger thus explains their jumping abilities



hypocrite

681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 300 Altontowersci...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
reading fast and getting it
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1432

laaa la laaaa laaaaaaa la la la aaaaaaa laaaaaaaa DUplLICate la la la laaaaaaaaaaHOW lalalla dare you!!


I knew it!
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I really have the ability to move things and hurt people...WITH MY MIND!!!!!
(ability occurs every month but only for at most 5 minutes top!)
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i'm closing this, i don't delete threads.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.