First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Biggest Turnoff
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/5/12
duck face! i cant stand it.
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/12

NothingLikeYou wrote:

No matter what your answer is, it's wrong...---unless it says "bad odor" ....you can be mean, broke, stupid, even ugly... but if you smell like ass I won't get it up EVER

What if you used nose plugs?
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

Physical: lets themselves go, doesn't care or put any effort into their appearance and health

Mental: has no kind of interest in any academics at all, doesn't ever read

Personality: cruel and unkind towards others, selfish


I'd have to agree...slight differences, though.

Physical: BAD BODY ODOR and overall poor hygiene
Mental: Cold, fickle, willfully ignorant, overbearing


Haha nice. I do have to say, most women I've met don't seem to have much problem with hygiene or bad body odor. Most women actually seem to do a pretty good job of smelling alluring with their fruity/floral/herbal/spicy/fresh body sprays, perfumes, and lotions.

A lot of women I've met do seem to have very dirty bedrooms and bathrooms though... like they keep a good enough job of keeping their body clean but their place would be a mess - like a pig's sty.

8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

DangerousYams wrote:

This. Nail on the head. My sister's five room mates are all like this, but at least they dont do that idiotic duckface pose in pics like Havoc360 mentioned which is tied for number one turn off.


A lot of girls are like this, I'm really at a loss to explain why. Back in college this girl brought me back to her dorm room, she had a private one that she paid extra for. I kid you not, her dirty laundry was all over the floor. A Starbucks cup with coffee that had spoiled with blue-green moss floating on the surface was on the corner of the bedpost, and random books and dvds everywhere.

I keep my room pretty pristine and neat and organized, I'll even admit to being a little OCD about it. XD I keep myself clean and well-maintained, although at times, like when I'm out in the sun all day, or working out, I'll have some bad sweat B.O. I can't be like a woman, shower in the morning and smell sublime the whole day. XD
12515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Online
Posted 8/6/12 , edited 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:

This. Nail on the head. My sister's five room mates are all like this, but at least they dont do that idiotic duckface pose in pics like Havoc360 mentioned which is tied for number one turn off.


A lot of girls are like this, I'm really at a loss to explain why. Back in college this girl brought me back to her dorm room, she had a private one that she paid extra for. I kid you not, her dirty laundry was all over the floor. A Starbucks cup with coffee that had spoiled with blue-green moss floating on the surface was on the corner of the bedpost, and random books and dvds everywhere.

I keep my room pretty pristine and neat and organized, I'll even admit to being a little OCD about it. XD I keep myself clean and well-maintained, although at times, like when I'm out in the sun all day, or working out, I'll have some bad sweat B.O. I can't be like a woman, shower in the morning and smell sublime the whole day. XD


Reminds me of my roomie....during our second year living together, neither of us stayed at the apartment too much. She left some cooked rice in the rice cooker for at least 2 months before either of us realized anything was there. The stench when we opened it to clean it out was....indescribable. The rice was a gray color and topped with a rainbow of fungal dots. I swear I could see the spores float out when I lifted the cover. The rice had been reduced to a semi-watery, jelly-like consistency by the fungi and rot. The putrid, chunky goo no longer bore any semblance of rice. I felt a good wretch coming on and I've got some intestinal fortitude. I made her wash that thing at least 3 more times before I was willing to cook any more rice. She still has the bad habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink until they begin to smell bad. She has also left stews/soups on the stove (with a lid) for several days at a time. The rancid odor lingers in the sink whenever she finally remembers and scrapes out those pots. Sometimes the sink will clog because of the stuff being dumped in there...

Another time, she did not do her laundry for 2 months. We weren't using laundry baskets to move her clothes, we were using black garbage bags and those travel cases with wheels.

She's a bit better now but still leaves so many dirty dishes in the sink that I have trouble washing my stuff sometimes because of the sheer amount of clutter. My kitchenware is pricy and valuable. I pretty much only have one of each utensil and one of each type of plate/bowl/dish, so I wash everything by hand as soon as I finish eating. She waits to use the dishwasher lol

8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Morbidhanson wrote:

Reminds me of my roomie....during our second year living together, neither of us was at the apartment much. She left some cooked rice in the rice cooker for a good 2 months before either of us realized anything was there. The stench when we opened it to clean it out was....indescribable. I felt a good wretch coming on and I've got some intestinal fortitude. I made her wash that thing at least 3 more times before I was willing to cook any more rice. She still has the bad habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink until they begin to smell bad. She has also left stews/soups on the stove (with a lid) for several days at a time. The rancid odor lingers in the sink whenever she finally remembers and scrapes out those pots.

Another time, she did not do her laundry for 2 months. We weren't using laundry baskets to move her clothes, we were using black garbage bags and those travel cases with wheels.



Oh, I had a roommate once with a rice cooker. It was super convenient and awesome for perfectly cooked rice, but I know what you mean...accidentally forget about it for a week and you've got a nasty pot to clean out.

Lol, I find it incredible she waited that long to do her laundry. Sounds either extremely lazy or extremely lackadaisical about cleaning.

She must have had a ton of clothes. I like to dress nice and there are some things in my closet that are quite nice...but I generally buy only enough to wear and after they're worn or ripped I'll go out and buy replacements...
12515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Online
Posted 8/6/12 , edited 8/6/12

Winterfells wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Reminds me of my roomie....during our second year living together, neither of us was at the apartment much. She left some cooked rice in the rice cooker for a good 2 months before either of us realized anything was there. The stench when we opened it to clean it out was....indescribable. I felt a good wretch coming on and I've got some intestinal fortitude. I made her wash that thing at least 3 more times before I was willing to cook any more rice. She still has the bad habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink until they begin to smell bad. She has also left stews/soups on the stove (with a lid) for several days at a time. The rancid odor lingers in the sink whenever she finally remembers and scrapes out those pots.

Another time, she did not do her laundry for 2 months. We weren't using laundry baskets to move her clothes, we were using black garbage bags and those travel cases with wheels.



Oh, I had a roommate once with a rice cooker. It was super convenient and awesome for perfectly cooked rice, but I know what you mean...accidentally forget about it for a week and you've got a nasty pot to clean out.

Lol, I find it incredible she waited that long to do her laundry. Sounds either extremely lazy or extremely lackadaisical about cleaning.

She must have had a ton of clothes. I like to dress nice and there are some things in my closet that are quite nice...but I generally buy only enough to wear and after they're worn or ripped I'll go out and buy replacements...


Week-old rice has nothing on two-month-old rice....take my word for it and do not attempt to replicate.

She has so many clothes her walk-in closet is not enough. She stores some of her clothes in MY closet, haha. She is lucky that I don't have very much stuff with me. I like to get good-quality clothes, wear them often, and wash them when they get dirty.
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Your fantasies
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
Hmm well, I don't like people who have bad hygiene like yellow teeth, for example. Also people who don't seem to put in absolutely any effort in their overall appearance, it also turns me off if they're considerably unhealthy or are fake/two-faced.
12424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
hairy armpits, ugh.
35280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
Intentionally bad vocabulary and grammar (in both writing and speaking..) ...just urks me.. >.>
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
cocky personality.. :S and bad character... so i guess both. xP
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

a619ko wrote:


Dspokes wrote:


a619ko wrote:

Yellow teeth...

That just tells me she straight up dirty.

And armpit hair, and hairy legs...


Thats not true.. You think if people have yellow teeth that means they're unhygienic?

Taking certain medicines as a child can effect your teeth. Some people have naturally yellow teeth too...


Oh, I didn't know that sorry...

Yeah, that's true, some people have naturally yellow teeth...

Maybe...If their breath smells fresh...


yeah... my teeth are naturally yellow... i kinda hate it...
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:

A girl who can't cook.


shat if I say I can only cook rice and fry? xD does that count?
4522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

tsukushi_ryuechiz wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:

A girl who can't cook.


shat if I say I can only cook rice and fry? xD does that count?


I love fried rice
Posted 8/6/12

Morbidhanson wrote:

Reminds me of my roomie....during our second year living together, neither of us stayed at the apartment too much. She left some cooked rice in the rice cooker for at least 2 months before either of us realized anything was there. The stench when we opened it to clean it out was....indescribable. The rice was a gray color and topped with a rainbow of fungal dots. I swear I could see the spores float out when I lifted the cover. The rice had been reduced to a semi-watery, jelly-like consistency by the fungi and rot. The putrid, chunky goo no longer bore any semblance of rice. I felt a good wretch coming on and I've got some intestinal fortitude. I made her wash that thing at least 3 more times before I was willing to cook any more rice. She still has the bad habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink until they begin to smell bad. She has also left stews/soups on the stove (with a lid) for several days at a time. The rancid odor lingers in the sink whenever she finally remembers and scrapes out those pots. Sometimes the sink will clog because of the stuff being dumped in there...

Another time, she did not do her laundry for 2 months. We weren't using laundry baskets to move her clothes, we were using black garbage bags and those travel cases with wheels.

She's a bit better now but still leaves so many dirty dishes in the sink that I have trouble washing my stuff sometimes because of the sheer amount of clutter. My kitchenware is pricy and valuable. I pretty much only have one of each utensil and one of each type of plate/bowl/dish, so I wash everything by hand as soon as I finish eating. She waits to use the dishwasher lol



You essentially described what dantes inferno would be like.... for me. I admire your tolerance for not having killed this person yet. Aside from that, I would hope you're not staying with her because she's one of two situations: A: your girlfriend or B: your mom. Because in either event it would just suck that much more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.