First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create a Monster
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Name: Omega
Age(or age appears): 25
True Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Type of monster: Shinigami
Erin or Kiri?: Neutral/ No Side
Powers?: Teleportation and another, but is currently Unknown
Bio(optional): Little is known about Omega, He is rarely seen, but most who saw him, died before ever seen or heard from again. only few Actually know him
Extra?: Utilizes Fear, Making worst fears or nightmares appear before peoples eyes. the rest is unknown currently
Pic:
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Name: Omega
Age(or age appears): 25
True Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Type of monster: Shinigami
Erin or Kiri?: Neutral/ No Side
Powers?: Teleportation and another, but is currently Unknown
Bio(optional): Little is known about Omega, He is rarely seen, but most who saw him, died before ever seen or heard from again. only few Actually know him
Extra?: Utilizes Fear, Making worst fears or nightmares appear before peoples eyes. the rest is unknown currently
Pic:


Approved
Posted 8/14/12 , edited 8/14/12
Name: Gaius Octavian Augustus (Gus)
Age: 22 (1,990)
Gender: Male
Type of Monster: Fae

For more info on the fae~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faerie

Erin or Kiri: Both (sometimes helpful, most times mischievous)
Powers:

♔ Barriers
♕ Manipulation of Probability
♖ Vibrations
♗ Self-Sustaining (no need for food, water, air, etc...)


Bio:


Extra:
☄ Magic (just a few tricks, nothing very extreme or god-like, since most fae's know at least a bit) ☄

Pic:
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/12

dakoya wrote:

Name: Gaius Octavian Augustus (Gus)
Age: 22 (1,990)
Gender: Male
Type of Monster: Fae

For more info on the fae~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faerie

Erin or Kiri: Both (sometimes helpful, most times mischievous)
Powers:

♔ Barriers
♕ Manipulation of Probability
♖ Vibrations
♗ Self-Sustaining (no need for food, water, air, etc...)


Bio:


Extra:
☄ Magic (just a few tricks, nothing very extreme or god-like, since most fae's know at least a bit) ☄

Pic:


Approved.
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/18/12

Tia aka Dream & Mia aka Nightmare
Age: 14 & 16
Gender: Females
Kiri but if provoked Erin
Species: Fallen Angels
Power: Dream&Nightmare | illusions - Tia makes sweet dreams, Mia makes horrid nightmares
healing&reverse - Tia can heal & take away pain, Mia can then take that pain and inflinct it
Weapon: silver harps - Tias makes you sleep & have sweet dreams, Mias makes you sleep & have nightmares
Other: Personalities are pretty much explained in the picture
White cape Tia, Black cape Mia - IRR
Biography: The two are sisters who love to goof around and eat sweets. The two may seem lovable, and pure, but they can have a nasty bite. They were once heavenly angels but were banished to hell for evil deeds. The two went to earth as Erins, but as time passed, they got sick of it, so now they do whatever they want.
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/12


Approved, please invite buddies also~
Member
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 8/22/12
Name: Xia
Age: 17 (Although she is only 5"3")
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Demon
Erin or Kiri?: Neutral depending on the situation
Powers?: Manipulates a violet aura
Bio: Xia is a calm and quiet girl who usually likes to observe from a distance than be in the middle of things. She is very independent being quite capable of taking care of herself in most situations. She is cool headed in almost all situation and its rare to see her not that way. She doesn't have many friends but she is considerate and caring towards the people she cares about and has a unique way of showing it. If she thinks of you as a boring person she will most likely ignore you.
Extra?: She was trained in the way of the ninja learning many forms of martial arts and the use of weapons. Her weapon of choice are clawed gauntlets because of her low upper arm strength. When she doesnt have her weapons on her she sometimes used pressure point martial arts. Despite this her legs are very powerful helping her to fight with strong and swift movements just like her claws do. Overall Xia is extremely fast(i don't mean super speed but she really fast) and very agile. She's also quite acrobatic and very flexible.
Pic:

Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

xXNenekoXx wrote:

Name: Xia
Age: 17 (Although she is only 5"3")
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Demon
Erin or Kiri?: Neutral depending on the situation
Powers?: Manipulates a violet aura
Bio: Xia is a calm and quiet girl who usually likes to observe from a distance than be in the middle of things. She is very independent being quite capable of taking care of herself in most situations. She is cool headed in almost all situation and its rare to see her not that way. She doesn't have many friends but she is considerate and caring towards the people she cares about and has a unique way of showing it. If she thinks of you as a boring person she will most likely ignore you.
Extra?: She was trained in the way of the ninja learning many forms of martial arts and the use of weapons. Her weapon of choice are clawed gauntlets because of her low upper arm strength. When she doesnt have her weapons on her she sometimes used pressure point martial arts. Despite this her legs are very powerful helping her to fight with strong and swift movements just like her claws do. Overall Xia is extremely fast(i don't mean super speed but she really fast) and very agile. She's also quite acrobatic and very flexible.
Pic:



Approved
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/24/12
Name: Azzurra Renard
Age(or age appears): 18
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Nixie/Siren
Erin or Kiri?: depending on the situation but usually erin.
Powers?: she can shift between her human and siren form. her voice in her siren form is extremely powerful and she has caused many wrecks and deaths just because she could.
Bio(optional): Azzurra has been a siren her entire life, but is completely in control of her gift and uses whenever she wants, just because she can. She isn't entirely evil, but she isn't entirely good either. She kills because she knows she can, but she also feels great remorse for senseless killing others.
Extra?: When she is in her human form she is picked out most because of her brilliant blue eyes and hair and she always keeps daggers on her, one in her stiletto sharpened heeled boots and another on her thigh.
Pic:
Member
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gone.
Offline
Posted 9/1/12
Name: Kiyoko Takahashi
Age(or age appears): 17
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Demon
Erin or Kiri?: Erin, unless she needs to feed.
Powers?: Common demon powers.
Bio: Kiyoko was perfectly normal when she was first born. Her family were normal, her friends were normal. The whole city she lived in was normal. She went to visit her grandparents, who lived in an old school type of village. Before she could get to their home, heavy rain and hail caused her to take shelter with a strange man. He gave her food and water, but before she could finish it she felt dizzy and soon fell to the floor passed out. The man used her in a ritual, trying to see if he could really make her into a demon. And it worked. Kiyoko awoke in her demon form that she calls, Her. Without knowing how to handle Her, the man was soon cornered, killed, and eaten by Her. Kiyoko soon snapped out of her demonic mind set finding herself holding parts of the strange man. With fear she ran to her grandparents. Her grandmother told her it would be best if she just kept moving from village to village, and try to control Her. She did as her grandmother said, moving from town to town never staying long. Kiyoko keeps her alter ego in check, but when Her needs to feed upon human flesh. She cannot stop herself.
Extra?: Can give diseases by using her claws as 'needles'.
Pic:
Normal (Sorta.)

Demon.
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

ElephantShoes wrote:

Name: Azzurra Renard
Age(or age appears): 18
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Nixie/Siren
Erin or Kiri?: depending on the situation but usually erin.
Powers?: she can shift between her human and siren form. her voice in her siren form is extremely powerful and she has caused many wrecks and deaths just because she could.
Bio(optional): Azzurra has been a siren her entire life, but is completely in control of her gift and uses whenever she wants, just because she can. She isn't entirely evil, but she isn't entirely good either. She kills because she knows she can, but she also feels great remorse for senseless killing others.
Extra?: When she is in her human form she is picked out most because of her brilliant blue eyes and hair and she always keeps daggers on her, one in her stiletto sharpened heeled boots and another on her thigh.
Pic:


Approved
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/12

bhuddaa wrote:

Name: Kiyoko Takahashi
Age(or age appears): 17
Gender: Female
Type of monster: Demon
Erin or Kiri?: Erin, unless she needs to feed.
Powers?: Common demon powers.
Bio: Kiyoko was perfectly normal when she was first born. Her family were normal, her friends were normal. The whole city she lived in was normal. She went to visit her grandparents, who lived in an old school type of village. Before she could get to their home, heavy rain and hail caused her to take shelter with a strange man. He gave her food and water, but before she could finish it she felt dizzy and soon fell to the floor passed out. The man used her in a ritual, trying to see if he could really make her into a demon. And it worked. Kiyoko awoke in her demon form that she calls, Her. Without knowing how to handle Her, the man was soon cornered, killed, and eaten by Her. Kiyoko soon snapped out of her demonic mind set finding herself holding parts of the strange man. With fear she ran to her grandparents. Her grandmother told her it would be best if she just kept moving from village to village, and try to control Her. She did as her grandmother said, moving from town to town never staying long. Kiyoko keeps her alter ego in check, but when Her needs to feed upon human flesh. She cannot stop herself.
Extra?: Can give diseases by using her claws as 'needles'.
Pic:
Normal (Sorta.)

Demon.


:D Bacterial Contamination! Approved.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.