First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Coexisting Village
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
He shrugs. 'Well, a little bit, but... I don't think you are going to hurt me.' He said.
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
Kuro smiled spinning around , "Dont worry i wont"Smiled Kuro.
Posted 8/9/12
Erru entered the gates, and immediately felt at home... There were both humans and monsters walking around and interacting. It reminded her of the way her home had been. "Maybe Toshi's here," she whispered excitedly. She hadn't seen her friend since the division 10 years ago, and wondered whether he had found this place. "It's perfect!" she exclaimed, looking around. She could definitely find some humans to join her cause now, and there were monsters who supported her ideals of peace and coexistence. "This is where I'm sleeping tonight," she laughed, still dizzy with happiness. It had been years since she'd come across a place this perfect, and she decided to spend a few days learning about it.
Creator
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
He smiles, looking around. It was getting dark.
Posted 8/9/12
After watching the area for a few minutes, Erru sat up against an oak tree and closed her eyes. Tomorrow, she was going to find out if Toshi was in this town. "But for now, I'll get some sleep."
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12


*closes eyes and breaths in deeply... smiles then leaps away mysteriously again and run across the many buildings to get to where he wanted to go* There is someone new in town...*he whispers then smiles again before looking sideways and jumping off the next building and landing at the persons position and startling them*
Posted 8/9/12
Nanami steps out of the shadow she was hiding in & looked at the human with a grim smile "I wonder if this creature is tastier then the last" she cringed at the thought of the last squirrel she ate "yeah. Definately"
Posted 8/9/12 , edited 8/9/12
Erru frowned blankly and poked the guy who'd landed in front of her. "Almost ran into the tree there, ya might want to be more careful." Then she drew her knives. "Something's here..."
Posted 8/9/12
After Quietly laughing her eyes widen, So she drew her claws out & stuck to the tree "shit.. Theres 2 creatures?!"
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
RARRGGHHHH... well, it seems we are not alone? *transforms and shifts into his Vampiric-Wolf state* Fight fire with a little more fire, I say!

Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12


Leave this woman be... foul demon! *glares at you with unblinking eyes and proned to attack at any second*
Posted 8/9/12
she cuts the stitches of her skin & shed them to form wolf state "Hmph. Brain food, what a drag. I was hoping for a quick meal" She growled & stretched her arms. "Well lets get this straight. If you back down now, i'll give you a peaceful death" A chuckle escaped her mouth
Posted 8/9/12 , edited 8/9/12
Erru flips her knives from her sleeves, standing up and facing Nanami. "No chance of me backing down. It's monsters like you that humans fear." She rolls the weapons between her fingers, ready to fight.
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! *the roar echoes through the town and his current form burst into life and grows towering over his enemy* archhh... Firebane... I am Fired Up! *the sword bursts with dazzaling light and then surges with flames licking around his body* I wont kill you i will just stop you from doing something you might... REGRET!
Posted 8/9/12
She laughed histarically "Ahahaha, regret? I regret BEING one of you human creatures before. Which is why the monsters will consume you one day. Purposely or not!" *she slashed the monster infront of her & jumps up quickly, walking around them both teasingly "Now" She lifts her hand & scratches the girl across the face. "Fight or Give in?!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.