First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Mysterious Cave
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
The aura, burns as Kiori feels the creature die - heat from fire also burns her.

Panting heavily, she keeps well back, clamping Tino to the floor with one hand as her other clasps pathetically to her dagger. Other being from within the cave had heard the noise, and were already collecting on the edge of one of the many chasms. Thousands of auras burned - but where was the one she was looking for?

They were surrounded now - way too many monsters inhabited this cave. But why did none attack?
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/8/12


Are you ok? *he flies over and lands at your feet then sheathes his sword and helps you up* Are you hurt? There are creatures in this cave that wont attack you unless provoked or threatened! Watch what you do and how you move.
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
"I'm fine. Thanks again - hmm so it's true vampires can fly."

Kiori looks around the now brightened cave, taking in the spectacular view of rocks, chasms and cliffs; some with sheer drops that not even with the cave this bright could she see the bottom of. But now the cave was brighter, the grey aura that they had began following stood out more.

"I see it!" she suddenly gasps, stepping forward so she could see around Dan's deep purple aura.
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/8/12


Yes, i am able to fly! What is it that you see i can sense you have found something from your expression! *looks at you for an answer*
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
"I sense auras. That is my power - but the one we've been chasing is here - I see it."

Kiori looks up at him with a serious expression. "But how do I find just one aura in such a crowd of monsters?"

She shifts slightly on her feet, before remembering Tino. Yes, maybe he could help. Well, he knows the difference between a good and bad person, so he can probably remember what type had been following us.

"If we can get close, Tino will hiss at a bad person. He hasn't been hissing, so perhaps whatever's been following me is good. That's a start. But still, there are loads of monsters here..."
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/8/12 , edited 8/8/12

What are you waiting for lets find out who or what it is! *smiles and looks ahead then starts walking slowly*
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
Kiori has to jog to keep up; not being that tall compared to him.

"It should be about this tall..." she indicates with her left hand to about the size of her shoulder. Any bigger than that and I don't think it would be able to hide so easily."

All the while, Tino runs along the side, keeping pace, tail down and ears up. He half-mews occationally, but nothing really catches his attention at first.
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
Sense anything? *looks to his side and smiles* Are you hungry?

2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
"It's still faint - we may be here a while..."

Kiori looks at him with surprise. "What a strange time to think of food!" she grins. "But I must admit: yeah, I am a little."
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
I have got some food in my satchel if you want some? *looks at you and smiles*
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
"No blood?" Kiori grins at him

"Sure...if you don't mind that is." She smiles back. "Is there anything for Tino also?"
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12


*laughs* Yes there is something in there for everyone and Tino can have something nice!
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
Kiori grins. "Thanks."

She then looks around. "But what do we do - just randomly set up a picnic in a cave full of dangerous, (some) human-eating monsters?"
Member
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
We can walk and eat if you would like? *looks and starts walking again humming to himself*
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
"Tino can't," Kiori grins.

"He only has paws," she sticks her tongue out at him. "But what have you got in there anyway?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.