First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Favorite memory of dad?
Posted 10/1/12
My parents are divorced. I don't remember a thing.
scye27 
40661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
Every Sunday leaving home without a destination. Just us and my camera finding pictures. Also stargazing and looking for UFOs. We did see some. Even though I live 2.5 hours away, when I come home, we still do the same things.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 10/1/12

28509149 wrote:

My parents are divorced. I don't remember a thing.


^ + 1. In fact, I'll be moving in with my father to get back those memories and make new ones.
Posted 10/1/12

SakiAiza wrote:


28509149 wrote:

My parents are divorced. I don't remember a thing.


^ + 1. In fact, I'll be moving in with my father to get back those memories and make new ones.


That's really nice. I don't even know how my dad looks like.

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
Sorry to hear that.
Posted 10/1/12

28509149 wrote:


SakiAiza wrote:


28509149 wrote:

My parents are divorced. I don't remember a thing.


^ + 1. In fact, I'll be moving in with my father to get back those memories and make new ones.


That's really nice. I don't even know how my dad looks like.



Welcome to the club.. I have a stepfather that my mother divorced and a birth-father I have never met. It kind of sucks, but it seems to be the norm for a lot of us this generation.
Posted 10/1/12

SakiAiza wrote:

Sorry to hear that.


It's cool, so don't worry.


karmacide wrote:


28509149 wrote:


SakiAiza wrote:


28509149 wrote:

My parents are divorced. I don't remember a thing.


^ + 1. In fact, I'll be moving in with my father to get back those memories and make new ones.


That's really nice. I don't even know how my dad looks like.



Welcome to the club.. I have a stepfather that my mother divorced and a birth-father I have never met. It kind of sucks, but it seems to be the norm for a lot of us this generation.


There will be more of us some time soon.
Posted 10/1/12
it was so funny when he tripped along with his skiis
and butt-slide half way down the snow mountain >u<
Posted 10/1/12
Going fishing with my dad on saturday mornings.
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/12 , edited 11/3/12
He told me how my mom gave a blowjob to him....and other dirty stuff.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Springfield, Oregon
Offline
Posted 11/3/12 , edited 11/3/12
My best memory of my dad was when we went camping during winter. At 5,000 feet elevation, and in Oregon... the place was cold. Most of the time we were hungry, yet we still enjoyed every moment. And with such determination and with help from my stomach, caught my very first fish. A nice big 7 1/2' Rainbow Trout, and by time we were done fishing, there was ice on the lake. I was frozen stiff at the bottom of our 12" canoe, yet my dad still kept rowing... laughing at me chattering my teeth.

To this very day, I have yet to taste anything better than that trout. And I hope I never do...
41079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
honestly i hated my dad, he tried to teach me all the wrong ways of life.

but the one memory im fond of was when i was 8 or 7. we were taking a stroll along a plaza. a kid about my age or older got the chain on his bike pulled apart and my dad fixed his bike for him. thats the only moment that i felt pride towards my dad.
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 11/5/12
When he taught me how to drive manual transmission and car/ engine maintenance.
46173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/5/12 , edited 11/5/12
I dont have a memory, He was scum.
18136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/12
Karaoke on Sundays.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.