First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Hello bitches (again)
Posted 9/9/12
all anime is perverted, its like a way of life now, i mean its not like we all havnt seen that stuff before, which comes back to my conclusion that we shouldnt have to wear pants in public
Posted 9/10/12

LuckyLulu wrote:

i wanna XD i think i'll read the manga too


It has some nudity in it.
Posted 9/10/12
maybe
Posted 9/10/12
Not maybe.
Posted 9/10/12
call me maybe is so mainstream, how annoying.
Ninja Loli
14863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
o.o maybe that's why it was rated adult...
and uuugh i hate that song
Posted 9/10/12

CaityOCat wrote:
all anime is perverted, its like a way of life now, i mean its not like we all havnt seen that stuff before, which comes back to my conclusion that we shouldnt have to wear pants in public
I almost agreed with you up until the no pants in public part

LuckyLulu wrote:
and uuugh i hate that song
I hate it more

Ninja Loli
14863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
lol, would caity feel comfortable in wearing no pants in public?
Posted 9/10/12
Probably
Posted 9/11/12

LuckyLulu wrote:

o.o maybe that's why it was rated adult...
and uuugh i hate that song


yes it is.
that song is already a meme and it is becoming popular in the internets
Ninja Loli
14863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 9/11/12
yeah, it's popular, but it rly sucks after u listen to it too much
Posted 9/12/12
justin bieber, rebecca black, nicki minajj were the most terrifying horrible singers in modern times.
Posted 9/12/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:
justin bieber, rebecca black, nicki minajj were the most terrifying horrible singers in modern times.
Respect

Posted 9/12/12
i hoped they die.
Posted 9/12/12
wow wow wow sure their music sucks but that doesn't give you a reason to wish anyone dead
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.