First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~ Login~~
Posted 8/18/12

Ailac wrote:

Name: Rena Loxaerion
Screen Name: Rena
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Personality: Calm, Unpredictable, Serious, Warm-hearted, Helpful, Strong, Confident, Brave.
Picture:



Welcome to SAO btw nice pic soo cool XD
Player
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/12

(hehe thank you ~!)
Player
2976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere with lo...
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
Name: Alex Cartella
Screen Name: Alex
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Personality: Nice, Calm, Confident, Strong, Polite, Loyal, Can be quiet at times
Picture:
Posted 8/20/12

Xavior919 wrote:

Name: Alex Cartella
Screen Name: Alex
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Personality: Nice, Calm, Confident, Strong, Polite, Loyal, Can be quiet at times
Picture:


Welcome to sao
Posted 8/22/12 , edited 8/22/12

Name: Judith Shinayaka {Her nickname is Judy.}
Screen Name: Judith
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Personality: Sarcastic, but kind. Strong-willed. Before known, she is often categorized as "mysterious" and/or "sophisticated." She seems quiet, but she isn't shy.
Picture:

Posted 8/23/12

Hachikobubble wrote:


Name: Judith Shinayaka {Her nickname is Judy.}
Screen Name: Judith
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Personality: Sarcastic, but kind. Strong-willed. Before known, she is often categorized as "mysterious" and/or "sophisticated." She seems quiet, but she isn't shy.
Picture:



Welcome to SAO
Moderator
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/20/12 , edited 9/20/12
Name: Kayla Hiroshi
Screen Name: Whysper
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Personality: Brave, Kind, Cunning
Picture:
Posted 9/21/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

Name: Kayla Hiroshi
Screen Name: Whysper
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Personality: Brave, Kind, Cunning
Picture:


Welcome to SAO
Posted 9/28/12
Name: Hanako
Screen Name: Kuronami
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Personality: calm, smart, quiet
Picture:
Posted 10/10/12

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Name: Hanako
Screen Name: Kuronami
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Personality: calm, smart, quiet
Picture:


Sorry for the late reply, But welcome to SAO
Player
12474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
Name: Rhyto
Screen Name: Rhyto
Gender: Male
Age: 16(juurokusai desu)
Personality: N/A
Picture: N/A at this time
Posted 10/13/12

KamiSama007 wrote:

Name: Rhyto
Screen Name: Rhyto
Gender: Male
Age: 16(juurokusai desu)
Personality: N/A
Picture: N/A at this time


WELCOME TO SAO
Player
4592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Fairy Tail
Offline
Posted 10/14/12
Name: Hikari Hatsune

Screen Name: Kiki

Gender: Female

Age: 13

Personality: Very friendly, Intelligent, Not afraid to say something when needed, Brave, Trustworthy.

Picture:

Posted 10/15/12 , edited 10/15/12
Name: Mizuko Tsurugi
Screen Name: Mizuki
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Personality: Nice, Sweet, Fierce during battles, calm, brave, intelligent
Picture:
Posted 10/17/12
(Thanks and it's fine ^^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.