First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Floor One:: The Beginning
Player
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
Lucy looped her arm through Alex's and grabbed Jared's hand pulling them along with her as she followed Tori. "C'mon you slow pokes!" Jared sighed not caring that Lucy pulled him around, he knew she was nervous about this whole situation. "
Posted 8/23/12
Judith opened up her menu, sighing. "Look what you've gotten yourself into..." She muttered to herself. She decided to go off in the field, and fight some monsters. While she killed a couple of the boars, she realized in horror before all... This, she could have actually died.
Posted 8/24/12

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Lucy looped her arm through Alex's and grabbed Jared's hand pulling them along with her as she followed Tori. "C'mon you slow pokes!" Jared sighed not caring that Lucy pulled him around, he knew she was nervous about this whole situation. "


-still walks along thinking to herself- hmmmmmmm -turns around- hey are u guys dating or something
Player
2976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere with lo...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Alex: *He smiles at them, still walking along with them* yeah you guys seem pretty close
Player
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12
Lucy's eyes widen in horror as she blush. "No...He is my best friend outside of this game." Jared also blushed and took his hand back. He moved away from the group to look at the swords. After talking to Tori and Alex she started looking as well, she didn't know much about weapons or how to choose a good. "Tori what kind of weapon should I get?"
Posted 8/24/12

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Lucy's eyes widen in horror as she blush. "No...He is my best friend outside of this game." Jared also blushed and took his hand back. He moved away from the group to look at the swords. After talking to Tori and Alex she started looking as well, she didn't know much about weapons or how to choose a good. "Tori what kind of weapon should I get?"


"well wit ur small size and u dont know how to uses a weapon. You should proabably uses a darger or like a small sword" -hads u the small sword- how does that feel btw wht does ur friend want for a weapon bc i am buying ur weapons
Player
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 8/24/12 , edited 8/25/12
Jared found a long sword that was too his liking then went back to the other. "Thank you. Tori." Lucy found the small daggers but couldn't find one that she really wanted to use. She was testing the weight of one of one of them when something else caught her eye, a lance. "Can I try this one out?" The shop owner looked puzzled but nodded anyway. She picked up the red lance and swung it around without hitting anything, this one felt right. She was a flag twirler in the band back home so swinging the lance around came easy. They both put their weapons on the counter then Lucy glomped tori. "Thank You for helping us Tori!"

Posted 8/25/12

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Jared found a long sword that was too his liking then went back to the other. "Thank you. Tori." Lucy found the small daggers but couldn't find one that she really wanted to use. She was testing the weight of one of one of them when something else caught her eye, a lance. "Can I try this one out?" The shop owner looked puzzled but nodded anyway. She picked up the red lance and swung it around without hitting anything, this one felt right. She was a flag twirler in the band back home so swinging the lance around came easy. They both put their weapons on the counter then Lucy glomped tori. "Thank You for helping us Tori!"



" yea no problem, anything to help new comers" -smiles and looks at the shop manger - "how much does this cost?" he told me 12000 -toti looked kinda shock and handed him the money- Ohh now I am broke but it okay, but now it's tune to train u guys to fight monsters, starting wit a level one monster, come follow me
Player
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Lucy smiled just glad that she had a group to go through this with. She couldn't have asked for a better set up in this crazy game. Jared followed keeping an eye on Lucy, the girl liked to zone out at times and he didn't want her to get hurt.
Posted 8/25/12

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Lucy smiled just glad that she had a group to go through this with. She couldn't have asked for a better set up in this crazy game. Jared followed keeping an eye on Lucy, the girl liked to zone out at times and he didn't want her to get hurt.


-walks out of the city and into an out area- wooow this plays is amazing, but i didnt come here to gaze i came to train u guys.Alright we will starte wit some basic attacks to fight against a lv 1 monster(pigs). First lets work on ur swordmanship
Player
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Jared moved into a fighting stance waiting for Tori to give them instructions. Lucy on the other hand acted like a soldier in the military putting her two fingers to her forehead saluting the other girl. "Ready for orders ma'am." She joked.
Posted 8/25/12

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Jared moved into a fighting stance waiting for Tori to give them instructions. Lucy on the other hand acted like a soldier in the military putting her two fingers to her forehead saluting the other girl. "Ready for orders ma'am." She joked.


lol i like the sound of ma'ma. alright lets get started 2 spare wit each other and see how it feels to bang swords.Alright ready..set...goo..
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
Whysper walks around the first floor town to buy supplies
Posted 9/23/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

Whysper walks around the first floor town to buy supplies


*tori walks around to see if she wants anything* gosh there still are some ppl here
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Avenger67 wrote:

*tori walks around to see if she wants anything* gosh there still are some ppl here


Whysper walks out of a shop after buying some new crystals and vials. She looks around the area feels nostalgic since it had been months when she was last in the town of beginnings.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.