First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Floor One:: The Beginning
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Whysper was walking around and spots somebody familiar. He was also wearing the Knights of Blood uniform too, meaning that he was part of her guild. She waves her hand in the air and calls out to Shinjiro.

"Hey there!" She smiles. "Looks like we both have a day off from the front lines."
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

Whysper was walking around and spots somebody familiar. He was also wearing the Knights of Blood uniform too, meaning that he was part of her guild. She waves her hand in the air and calls out to Shinjiro.

"Hey there!" She smiles. "Looks like we both have a day off from the front lines."


Shinjiro realises it was a fellow Knight of blood member.

"Hi there what are you doing on the first floor?" he asks as he puts his sword back in his sheath
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
"I was thinking about trying to find some monsters to kill and maybe find a few interesting drop items. What about you?"

Whysper had her sword still in her sheathe and her shield was not present since it was still in her inventory.
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
" i'm just looking for item drops needed for a quest on the 7th floor and also get some practice to improve my accuracy with my throwing knife" he replied
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
"Would you like me to help you look for this item?" Whysper was curious on what type of item this would be.
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Would you like me to help you look for this item?" Whysper was curious on what type of item this would be.


"Sure if you have enough time this would make the search much quicker i'm looking for Dragon scales if you find any i'll trade you something good" he replied with a smile
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Whysper smiles back and nods.

"I'll join you, we're both guild members so might as well help each other out. Do you have any idea where to head to first?"
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

Whysper smiles back and nods.

"I'll join you, we're both guild members so might as well help each other out. Do you have any idea where to head to first?"


"not sure it is said to be carried often by the baby dragons on this floor, want to join the party?" he replied thinking hard about where the dragons could be
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
"Baby dragons huh? I'll use my tracking and searching skill to help you out."

Whysper has her two fingers out to access the system window. She presses a few commands and then sends a party request to Shinjiro.

Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Baby dragons huh? I'll use my tracking and searching skill to help you out."

Whysper has her two fingers out to access the system window. She presses a few commands and then sends a party request to Shinjiro.



Shinjiro accepted the party request that popped up in front of him "Thanks for all the help" he said in a grateful manner
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
"Sure not a problem, might as well have some fun while we're in this world."

Whysper begins using her pursuit and tracking skills to find any baby dragons in the area.

"Looks like the best place to look for dragons are in caves. We'll need to use our night vision skill in order to go in their safely."

Whysper knew that the quickest way to get to the caves were through a nearby forest that would have some monsters. The monsters in there would prove no real threat to her and Shinjiro since they were high leveled frontline players.
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Sure not a problem, might as well have some fun while we're in this world."

Whysper begins using her pursuit and tracking skills to find any baby dragons in the area.

"Looks like the best place to look for dragons are in caves. We'll need to use our night vision skill in order to go in their safely."

Whysper knew that the quickest way to get to the caves were through a nearby forest that would have some monsters. The monsters in there would prove no real threat to her and Shinjiro since they were high leveled frontline players.


Shinjiro and whysper went through the forest unharmed and arrived at the cave with the baby dragons
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Whysper's tracking and pursuit skills pick up that there are baby dragons inside the cave.

"Let's go inside shall we."

She enters inside and her night vision skill activates. Suddenly she hears a low roaring sound.

"You know... if there are babies in this cave, then that means the momma dragon is here too."

Whysper unsheathes her sword as she continues walking further into the cave.
Player
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

lenalee-chan wrote:

Whysper's tracking and pursuit skills pick up that there are baby dragons inside the cave.

"Let's go inside shall we."

She enters inside and her night vision skill activates. Suddenly she hears a low roaring sound.

"You know... if there are babies in this cave, then that means the momma dragon is here too."

Whysper unsheathes her sword as she continues walking further into the cave.


Shinjiro also unsheathes his sword to get ready for battle.

as they walk deeper into the cave the roaring gets louder they couldn't spot a baby dragon by itself

"Do you think all the baby dragons are in the nest" Shinjiro asked thinking this could be a problem
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
"Well if they are babies, its mom must be keeping a close watch of them."

Whysper's pursuit skill picks up that the dragons den is now very close. She opens up her window and her shield appears.

"Here's the plan, i'll distract the adult dragon while you go to the babies and pick up the dragon hide and whatever else you want."

The breathing of a large creature could now be heard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.