First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Don't you hate it when People say anime Characters are [email protected]
5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
yep because im not big on gay couples and unless the anime is based on a gay manga I dont think thats EVER going to happen in Naruto or death note
4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

lawlietfangirl wrote:


slayer91295 wrote:

i hate it when my mom says that the men look like girls
last night when i was drawing kanda(d gray man).......SHE SAID HE LOOKED PRETTY!!
that was wierd


I know!! I was drawing Mello the other night and my sis thought he was a girl!!


well....
when i first saw mello i thought he was a girl
Posted 1/21/08
Honestly though I think Naruto is gay all over Sasuke. I mean c'mon the guy turned evil so leave him alone already! x_X
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
its funny because naruto and sasuke kissed. I think thats what made them think so.
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
And in naruto, and other animes a lot of boys look like girls.
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Liloan cebu
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Yaps i hit them
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

suzumiyatamama wrote:

I hate it when my friends keep sayin "Ishida's straight as a circle!!" he cried when that 1 women bounto died. a women bounto!!!!
and the couples that yaoi fangirls make, most of them are fine, some are sick and stupid, like FMA, ed/al, they're friggen brothers 4 pete's sake!!!!!! and knowing that they still made the couple.WTF?!


ROFL, Ishida's Straight as a circle, I nearly fell out of my chair. Good point though, Ishida's still got a sense of honor ;D.
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
yeah i hate it when they say that. coz its my fav character! XD
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

slayer91295 wrote:

i hate it when my mom says that the men look like girls
last night when i was drawing kanda(d gray man).......SHE SAID HE LOOKED PRETTY!!
that was wierd


My friends said he looked like a girl yes parents and unanime lovers can not see the difference
Cross out the I love gaara part its not true

9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wherever
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

cRYP7 wrote:


animental wrote:

Two examples would be.....NaruSasu WTF Naruto and Sasuke aren't [email protected]
and another example is L and Light from Deathnote...... you have got to be kidding me....They are trying to kill each other they are NOT [email protected]........ I hate people who make crap up like that....


I'm guessing that you might be homosexual? Why do you care about the way that people think. It's there opinion and it shouldn't bother you so much. If it is offending, then report it to a mod and let them take care of it. Also, the world can't be the way you want it so deal with it.


SHUT IT,......I even said "don't care if you lock it but i was just mad when i made the thread"
And i'm not [email protected] people said that i was [email protected] cuz i didn't care now people say i am [email protected] do care i mean WTF MAKE UP UR MIND

4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

Alice3toyou wrote:


slayer91295 wrote:

i hate it when my mom says that the men look like girls
last night when i was drawing kanda(d gray man).......SHE SAID HE LOOKED PRETTY!!
that was wierd


My friends said he looked like a girl yes parents and unanime lovers can not see the difference
Cross out the I love gaara part its not true




huh?
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
yeah, but the scary thing is some characters really are [email protected], the issue here is there's too many male characters who look female.
10846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Only if it's LIES! XDDD but in most cases they are often right. A rather cliche subject are characters in naruto ofcourse, my friends *most* are obsessed with it, but i dont like naruto that much *gets dragged into it* ¬¬ hmm very common is the sasuke is gay one xD and orochimaru being a pedophile but anyway i'll stop xD. OH and people in Death Note being gay, i get alot of that lol which maybe true, i dunno xD
Posted 1/21/08
I also hate it when they said that anime characters are [email protected]
BUT!
they're missing out on it
so screw them
They're just ignorant and not open-minded on these stuff!
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I honestly don't mind people saying two anime characters are gay BUT for ones that are just completely stupid and bizarre like RyomaxTezuka or EdwardxMustang <---Ok, I don't mind if you just think it inside your head and maybe do some fan art and keep it to yourself maybe share ideas with another person but most people say it out loud, put it on their profile, put it in public, and they make it sound like its a fact. AND they force it down your throat, screaming the hell outta you when you say you disagree, dude, its not true! Why make it like a fact!!?! So I'll put it short, think it, draw it, dream it, I don't care. Just face the fact: Its Not True so don't shove it down my throat as if it was 100% fact.. *cough**back to sophisticated self* Um, is this kind of a discussion on yaoi? O_o Just so you know, in some animes, there are anime characters that are gay...(and I have no problem with that...although I don't watch yaoi o.o)

And...


slayer91295 wrote:

well....
when i first saw mello i thought he was a girl


How could you say that!?! Mello is like GOD! *cough* Mello looks pure male with his aggressive angriness and overly competitiveness --- although he probably looked more like a boy when he got that scar on his cheek...=_=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.