First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who Watches Anime More Girls Or Boys
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

wolzen wrote:

girls because fat girls turn to it because they can't handle reality because well you know lol nobody likes a fat girl they always create to much drama and are hideous




lol...erm right ok...
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Where the fried c...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Well..in America it would definitely have to be boys.... seeing as most of the anime shown on television is shonen oriented.
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i think it would be the girls........the guys only watch naruto in dub and play games.....welllllll thats only for my school
4676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / inuyasha and kagome
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

Sloom wrote:


wolzen wrote:

girls because fat girls turn to it because they can't handle reality because well you know lol nobody likes a fat girl they always create to much drama and are hideous


lol i agree. fat people disgust me!!!


i bet that you r a fat person. That's really mean what you said ABOUT FAT PEOPLE DISGUST YOU. YOU ARE THE WORST TYPE OF PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING SO MEAN ABOUT PEOPLE. FAT PIECE OF UGLY LARD
5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
ummmmmmm I dont think anyone will ever be able to tell and I agree im not really looking for hot guys I just look for a good anime (the guys just tend to be goodlooking )
5756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / plotting my reven...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

rinipegasus wrote:


Sloom wrote:


wolzen wrote:

girls because fat girls turn to it because they can't handle reality because well you know lol nobody likes a fat girl they always create to much drama and are hideous


lol i agree. fat people disgust me!!!


i bet that you r a fat person. That's really mean what you said ABOUT FAT PEOPLE DISGUST YOU. YOU ARE THE WORST TYPE OF PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING SO MEAN ABOUT PEOPLE. FAT PIECE OF UGLY LARD


wow that must have really pissed you off but its not the nicest thing I agree

4676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / inuyasha and kagome
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

rinipegasus wrote:


Sloom wrote:


wolzen wrote:

girls because fat girls turn to it because they can't handle reality because well you know lol nobody likes a fat girl they always create to much drama and are hideous


lol i agree. fat people disgust me!!!


i bet that you r a fat person. That's really mean what you said ABOUT FAT PEOPLE DISGUST YOU. YOU ARE THE WORST TYPE OF PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING SO MEAN ABOUT PEOPLE. FAT PIECE OF UGLY LARD


I ALSO SEE WHY YOU SAY THAT SINCE YOUR PROFILE PIC LOOKS LIKE THE UGLY HITLER
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer:P
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i would say girls cause most guys are into sports
Posted 1/21/08
girls cuz theres alot of hot anime guys ;]
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i doubt this thread could survive but its w/e to me.
2574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
I guess it's a tie. Most boys watch anime that r action and adventurous like Naruto for example. And most girls watch anime for romantic scenes.
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
uh i think tie game XDD 70% of my friends watch anime so yea i think its tied XDD
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i would say both.
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i think girls, but its prolly close
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

rinipegasus wrote:


Sloom wrote:


wolzen wrote:

girls because fat girls turn to it because they can't handle reality because well you know lol nobody likes a fat girl they always create to much drama and are hideous


lol i agree. fat people disgust me!!!


i bet that you r a fat person. That's really mean what you said ABOUT FAT PEOPLE DISGUST YOU. YOU ARE THE WORST TYPE OF PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING SO MEAN ABOUT PEOPLE. FAT PIECE OF UGLY LARD


lol i'm not fat but i bet you are thats probly why you got all pissy over that lol

OWNED
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.