First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Floor eleven:: Taft
Posted 8/12/12



Bewar of any traps in the trap and there will be stronger monsters for u to gain points.
Posted 8/13/12
-looks around - Nice floor soo pretty but i final got to floor 11 yea -runs around-
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Amelia walks around the area holding her halberd on the arm

Posted 8/14/12
-passes u- hey i thought I never see anyone on this level
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
Amelia stops and looks on you"yes??"

Creator
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
Jester: No clue where im headed this place is like a maze*keeps on walking with polearm clutched*
Posted 8/14/12

edrosik wrote:

Amelia stops and looks on you"yes??"



-stops running-are u looking for the boss ??
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
"no im only talking break from the frontlines"

Posted 8/14/12

edrosik wrote:

"no im only talking break from the frontlines"



ohh that's cool
Creator
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
Jester:hmm where is the exit? *looks around* man i wanna get out ive been in here for days. *belly rumbles* .....and im out of food.
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
"how about you??"

Posted 8/14/12

edrosik wrote:

"how about you??"



*sighs* i am a solo player, i am just tryin to find the boss, soo hungry
Creator
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
Jester: *sees a light* Yes the exit! *runs towards the light*what...the this isnt the exit *enters the big room* maybe this is a boss room?
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
"i see i was going to eat something want to join?"

Posted 8/14/12

edrosik wrote:

"i see i was going to eat something want to join?"



heck yea XD *stomach grumbles* =_= wht do u have to eat?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.