First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ::Floor::thirty-fifth forest
Posted 8/12/12



A Beautiful forest of snow and other powerful monsters.There is the boss«Nicholas the Renegade».
Posted 8/14/12
-shivers- man it cold out here, but I gotta find the boss at the tree- runs for the tree-
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12
Amelia walks through the forest with several people from knights of the blood guild

Posted 8/23/12

edrosik wrote:

Amelia walks through the forest with several people from knights of the blood guild



*tori walks past Amelia and his guild* i wonder why there here..... duhhh for the boss, well i better get there first *runs*
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
Amelia contiunes to walk while looking around the area

Posted 8/23/12

edrosik wrote:

Amelia contiunes to walk while looking around the area


just gotta get there before them.. almost there *breaths heavily and pulls out sword*
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/23/12
Amelia slowly approaches with the guild members the boss area
Posted 8/23/12

edrosik wrote:

Amelia slowly approaches with the guild members the boss area


*tori looks around waiting for the boss* come on u stupid thing show urself !!!!!!
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12
"why are you yelling so much?" Amelia approaches you with the members of knights of the blood

Posted 8/23/12

edrosik wrote:

"why are you yelling so much?" Amelia approaches you with the members of knights of the blood



bc...*the bell rings and boss shows up* i was waiting for this stupid thing and its super cold out here
Posted 8/23/12
SAO RULES
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Amelia and the blood knight members preaper their weapons when the boss appeard

Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

Amelia and the blood knight members preaper their weapons when the boss appeard



-serious face-soo u guys here for the boss too, well i got here first soo stay out of my way -gets ready to fight-
Player
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
"hoo you are quite confident if you think you can defet the boss alone"

Posted 8/27/12

edrosik wrote:

"hoo you are quite confident if you think you can defet the boss alone"



Yea I think I can do it soo why don't u take ur Iil group some where else, and let me do this alone bc I am a -doesn't want to finish- nvm
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.