First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Cafeteria
Posted 8/26/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Scatches my head*Uhhh i have know idea bt uhh i would like to check out that air special thing

"Haha...Whoops."Erica said."Well you cant see it...But you're breathing it right now.Its all over the campus.If you want to do something bad enough,or have a strong enough emotion towards something,the air might cause you to do things that you normally wouldnt.And you cant control when or where it happens."Erica explained


Jirou:Ahhh ok *stares at her nd thinks out loud*man shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Scatches my head*Uhhh i have know idea bt uhh i would like to check out that air special thing

"Haha...Whoops."Erica said."Well you cant see it...But you're breathing it right now.Its all over the campus.If you want to do something bad enough,or have a strong enough emotion towards something,the air might cause you to do things that you normally wouldnt.And you cant control when or where it happens."Erica explained


Jirou:Ahhh ok *stares at her nd thinks out loud*man shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*

Erica blushed."U-u-u-u-u-um...."She said as she took a step back
Posted 8/26/12 , edited 8/26/12


Jirou:Ahhh ok *stares at her nd thinks out loud*man shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*
Erica blushed."U-u-u-u-u-um...."She said as she took a step back


Jirou:Didnt knw i was thinking out loud*Nd very beautifully *nods nd smiles*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:



Jirou:Ahhh ok *stares at her nd thinks out loud*man shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*

Erica blushed."U-u-u-u-u-um...."She said as she took a step back


Jirou:Didnt knw i was thinking out loud*Nd very beautifully *nods nd smiles*
"W-w-w-w-what are you saying?!"Erica said
Posted 8/26/12
Jirou:Huh oo *covers mouth*S-s-s-srry i didnt know i was tlking out loud
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Huh oo *covers mouth*S-s-s-srry i didnt know i was tlking out loud

Erica was completely red in the face."I-Im gonna go get some water.You wait here."She said as she ran away to the vending machine
Posted 8/26/12 , edited 8/26/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Huh oo *covers mouth*S-s-s-srry i didnt know i was tlking out loud

Erica was completely red in the face."I-Im gonna go get some water.You wait here."She said as she ran away to the vending machine


Jirou:Sits down*~sigh~ she probably thinks im a weirdo now bt... *luks a lil embarrsd* she is pretty cute
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Huh oo *covers mouth*S-s-s-srry i didnt know i was tlking out loud

Erica was completely red in the face."I-Im gonna go get some water.You wait here."She said as she ran away to the vending machine


Jirou:Sits down*~sigh~ she probably thinks im a weirdo now bt... *luks a lil embarrsd* she is pretty cute

Erica came back a few minutes later.She sat down and drank her water
Posted 8/26/12 , edited 8/26/12


Jirou:Erica uhhh srry about wat i said i didnt mean to surprise u like tht
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:



Jirou:Erica uhhh srry about wat i said i didnt mean to surprise u like tht

"I-Its okay........I was just caught off guard thats all.........."
Posted 8/26/12
Jirou:Nods*So uhh *luks arund*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Nods*So uhh *luks arund*

Erica was looking at her feet and playing with her fingers while having a blush on her face
Posted 8/26/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Nods*So uhh *luks arund*

Erica was looking at her feet and playing with her fingers while having a blush on her face


Jirou:Luks at her nd thinks*Shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Nods*So uhh *luks arund*

Erica was looking at her feet and playing with her fingers while having a blush on her face


Jirou:Luks at her nd thinks*Shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*

"S-should we go back to the dorm now?"
Posted 8/26/12 , edited 8/26/12


Jirou:Luks at her nd thinks*Shes so cute *luks a lil embarrsd*
"S-should we go back to the dorm now?"


Jirou:Y-yeah lets go *accidently touches her hand*S-srry
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.