First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Town
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
(True^^)
Lydia saw him looking at his watch and smacks herself in the forehead for forgetting about school. "We're too late.." she said and with her free hand she puts it out in front of her for his homework.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

(True^^)
Lydia saw him looking at his watch and smacks herself in the forehead for forgetting about school. "We're too late.." she said and with her free hand she puts it out in front of her for his homework.


Yeah, we're late because of you. He says while going into his pocket and pulling out his folded up homework and places it in her hands.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Lydia pouts but smiles as she looked up at him. "I'll start on it right away." she said reaching into her bag pulling out a pencil and bites it against her mouth, next pulling out a hard cover book and unfolds his homework placing it on the book. Taking the pencil from her mouth she smiled "Shall we walk to school together?" she asked tilting her head.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

Lydia pouts but smiles as she looked up at him. "I'll start on it right away." she said reaching into her bag pulling out a pencil and bites it against her mouth, next pulling out a hard cover book and unfolds his homework placing it on the book. Taking the pencil from her mouth she smiled "Shall we walk to school together?" she asked tilting her head.


Shock by her action Axel sightly blushes. "Yeah, sure." "We really don't have a choice do we." He says trying to play cool.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
"Un!" Lydia smiled nodding her head as she began to walk towards the school. Really concentrated on his homework she began talking to herself. "It should be like this..." she said biting her lip. "That's not right." she erased her mistake.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

"Un!" Lydia smiled nodding her head as she began to walk towards the school. Really concentrated on his homework she began talking to herself. "It should be like this..." she said biting her lip. "That's not right." she erased her mistake.


Really curious; Axel pokes his head over her shoulder trying to see what he was doing. " I'm surprise you know what your doing." "I was so confuse with it I got piss and decided not to do it.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Lydia smiled and looked at him. "All you need is for someone to explain it, unfortunately I can't since we're almost at school." she said looking back down at the homework and quickly finished his homework. "There, all done." she smiled proud of herself.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

Lydia smiled and looked at him. "All you need is for someone to explain it, unfortunately I can't since we're almost at school." she said looking back down at the homework and quickly finished his homework. "There, all done." she smiled proud of herself.


Axel smiles back. "Yeah, we're late anyways." Axel says snatching his homework from her hands and folding it back up and putting it in his pocket.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Lydia looked at Axel with her head tilted she asked. "Where's your school bag?"
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

Lydia looked at Axel with her head tilted she asked. "Where's your school bag?"


Axel looks away not wanting to expose his secret. I have a habit of losing things.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Lydia sighed putting her stuff back into her school bag. "Then, do you leave your books and stuff in your locker?" she asked.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

Lydia sighed putting her stuff back into her school bag. "Then, do you leave your books and stuff in your locker?" she asked.


"No I really don't need books or anything." "I don't go to class most of the time." Axel says thinking that's he's being a little too blunt. Don't worry I get my work done though.
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Feeling a bit worried for Axel she frowned slightly. "If you don't go to class most of the time, where do you go? I'm sure your parents would want you in school..." she said.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Ailac wrote:

Feeling a bit worried for Axel she frowned slightly. "If you don't go to class most of the time, where do you go? I'm sure your parents would want you in school..." she said.


Axel nervously plays with the chain around his neck." I go to the music room." "I like to play string instruments." Axel answers the first question, and becomes tense on the second. " Why is she asking that.?' Axel thinks. "My parents....."
Student
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Noticing that he felt uncomfortable, she blurted out. "A-Ah, if you don't mind I would like to hear you play someday.." she said biting her bottom lip and gripped her bag handle.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.