First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the most prominent type of apparel/figure/memorabilia that you happen to own?
35282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/13/12 , edited 8/13/12
This thread is pretty simple, the title says it all...

What do you own that you feel stands out? Anything from apparel (both Anime related and of course beyond), figures/statues, collectors editions of games or anime, the list goes on and on...let us share a part of what makes us unique as fans to a certain series, fashion, so on and so forth....it doesn't have to be anything with a mandatory luxury to it..or a norm, we all have something we cherish...could be something we've made on our own to something we've received from someone close to us...nothing is excluded given it is acceptable on the forums, of course. I'll start:





I managed to attend the Metal Gear 25th anniversary in Uniqlo and got to meet Hideo Kojima, the man responsible for such a great series (he signed my copy of MGS4!). They had so many shirts to choose from, and I could only pick a few from the great selection, my favorite one is the one I posted above. It is a homage to Grey Fox (or Cyborg Ninja) from the MGS series (primarily solid) with the front displaying the memorable quote "Neither Enemy nor Friend" and the back having an awesome illustration of the back portion of the cyborg ninja's exo-skeleton...one of my personal faves that I enjoy rocking every now and then
3888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
It wasn't me but the guy i sat next to got hit by a ball C.Ronaldo kick arched past and took it to the chin, i was a little jealous. But I got a tattoo oh eva logo in red on back right shoulder blade, and a quote from the little prince in the buttom left of my back.
49138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Agate86, that's a really cool memento to have, I wish I had something like that. I only have the necklace that came with Gothic 3 Collector's Edition but I loved that game so much and I love that necklace as well. I wear it all the time and despite not being made of any sort of precious metal it is my most precious piece of jewelry.

PS: that is NOT a long chest hair, that's from my head when the pendant gets tangled behind my neck >_<

7834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Norcal
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
My red rosary from Mugnano del Cardinale
3212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
the most i can think of is i have a nice pair of jordans i wear now and then.
35282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

dracuella wrote:

Agate86, that's a really cool memento to have, I wish I had something like that. I only have the necklace that came with Gothic 3 Collector's Edition but I loved that game so much and I love that necklace as well. I wear it all the time and despite not being made of any sort of precious metal it is my most precious piece of jewelry.

PS: that is NOT a long chest hair, that's from my head when the pendant gets tangled behind my neck >_<



Woah that's pretty awesome dracuella ..I love the design, it easily stands out. Thanks for sharing so far guys, it doesn't have to be anything luxurious nor out there in terms of value. We all have something that we cherish or that we are proud to keep around, from something hand made to something we've received from someone close..nothing is excluded! keep it coming guys!
35482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
I have a yellow felt cap made after Celty's helmet from Durarara!! It has the little ears and the blue logo. I wear it everywhere despite the strange looks I get :P

When my mother gets too embarrassed to let me wear it in public (which she does), I wear a normal-looking brown Hetalia cap with a little America chibi on it
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
I have customized paintball jerseys that I wear to all my games.
35282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Aokidanza wrote:

I have a yellow felt cap made after Celty's helmet from Durarara!! It has the little ears and the blue logo. I wear it everywhere despite the strange looks I get :P

When my mother gets too embarrassed to let me wear it in public (which she does), I wear a normal-looking brown Hetalia cap with a little America chibi on it


Epic haha, reminds me of a good friend of mine, she's in love with both Durarara and Hetalia (even made the bomber jacket america wears from scratch)
65972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
I've got a Schweinsteiger Germany national team jersey from 2010. I plan to go to Germany one day since my great great grandparents migrated here from Germany.
35482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 8/13/12

Agate86 wrote:


Aokidanza wrote:

I have a yellow felt cap made after Celty's helmet from Durarara!! It has the little ears and the blue logo. I wear it everywhere despite the strange looks I get :P

When my mother gets too embarrassed to let me wear it in public (which she does), I wear a normal-looking brown Hetalia cap with a little America chibi on it


Epic haha, reminds me of a good friend of mine, she's in love with both Durarara and Hetalia (even made the bomber jacket america wears from scratch)


Oho, your friend has awesome taste xD Wish I had epic sewing skills to make myself a bomber jacket! *could always take a normal jacket and slap a 50 on the back*
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/13/12 , edited 8/13/12
When I was in middle school, I always wanted the Lionheart necklace from FF8.
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
my leather jacket and my leather trench coat and this ying yang necklace i made
35282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/14/12

Aokidanza wrote:


Agate86 wrote:


Aokidanza wrote:

I have a yellow felt cap made after Celty's helmet from Durarara!! It has the little ears and the blue logo. I wear it everywhere despite the strange looks I get :P

When my mother gets too embarrassed to let me wear it in public (which she does), I wear a normal-looking brown Hetalia cap with a little America chibi on it


Epic haha, reminds me of a good friend of mine, she's in love with both Durarara and Hetalia (even made the bomber jacket america wears from scratch)


Oho, your friend has awesome taste xD Wish I had epic sewing skills to make myself a bomber jacket! *could always take a normal jacket and slap a 50 on the back*


Haha, never give up, you never know..and true that is an option best thing would be if a fan instantly recognizes while your wearing the jacket!
35282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/14/12

Winterfells wrote:

When I was in middle school, I always wanted the Lionheart necklace from FF8.


One of the most memorable symbols imo lol, hey it's never too late to rock it you know...where there is a will there is a way
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.