First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Arcade
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Alrite u pic the next challenge milady *smiles*


Erica walked over to the DanceDanceRevolution."Prepare to lose."


Jirou:Lukd at her*OO No! Uv chosen my worst enemy

Erica smiled a devilish smile."I know that.You're a guy after all."
Posted 8/27/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Alrite u pic the next challenge milady *smiles*


Erica walked over to the DanceDanceRevolution."Prepare to lose."


Jirou:Lukd at her*OO No! Uv chosen my worst enemy

Erica smiled a devilish smile."I know that.You're a guy after all."


Jirou:I forfeit i cant dance moving on *walks towards a race car game*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Alrite u pic the next challenge milady *smiles*


Erica walked over to the DanceDanceRevolution."Prepare to lose."


Jirou:Lukd at her*OO No! Uv chosen my worst enemy

Erica smiled a devilish smile."I know that.You're a guy after all."


Jirou:I forfeit i cant dance moving on *walks towards a race car game*

"Geh."Erica let out."Impossible..."
Posted 8/27/12
Jirou:Wat do u mean?

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Wat do u mean?


"I suck at racing games!"
Posted 8/27/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Wat do u mean?


"I suck at racing games!"


Jirou:So do u forfeit?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Wat do u mean?


"I suck at racing games!"


Jirou:So do u forfeit?

"No.I still have to try!"Erica said
Posted 8/27/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Wat do u mean?


"I suck at racing games!"


Jirou:So do u forfeit?

"No.I still have to try!"Erica said


Jirou:Alrite lets start *smiles*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Wat do u mean?


"I suck at racing games!"


Jirou:So do u forfeit?

"No.I still have to try!"Erica said


Jirou:Alrite lets start *smiles*

Erica sat down in one of the chairs
Posted 8/27/12
Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?

"Yeah."
Posted 8/27/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?

"Yeah."


Jirou:Alrite *starts the game*oo yeah wat do u want if u win?
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?

"Yeah."


Jirou:Alrite *starts the game*oo yeah wat do u want if u win?

"Hmmm...Im not really sure yet.What do you want?"Erica said as she shifted gears."I love driving manual."

Posted 8/27/12

Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?

"Yeah."


Jirou:Alrite *starts the game*oo yeah wat do u want if u win?

"Hmmm...Im not really sure yet.What do you want?"Erica said as she shifted gears."I love driving manual."



Jirou:Hmm im not sure bt ill think of something *shifts gears nd passes her*Luks lke im gonna win *smiles*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/27/12

sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Jirou:Also sat down*Redy?

"Yeah."


Jirou:Alrite *starts the game*oo yeah wat do u want if u win?

"Hmmm...Im not really sure yet.What do you want?"Erica said as she shifted gears."I love driving manual."



Jirou:Hmm im not sure bt ill think of something *shifts gears nd passes her*Luks lke im gonna win *smiles*

"Got any nitrous left?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.