First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Market
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/14/12
A store within campus that carries basic groceries
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
*walks in store and waves at the cashier before carrying on into the store really tired and in need of sleep* What to get? I am so tired after today, i really need to get some sleep after this! *looks down and pauses before thinking i should get Yuki a Gift for helping me, picks up a box of Chocolates and put them in his basket along with energy drinks. snacks, some bathroom supplies, loads of junk for the Dorm and magazines* So they do have them books here i will have to get one of them...*looks around and slips it in basket and heads to the till to pay up as i say hi to the cashier* do you know of anywhere i can buy some flowers?
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
*walks in to store and sees dan* "hey dan!" *continues to load basket with instant ramen and pocky*
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/15/12


*looks other tiredly and waves smiling* hey there have we meet before? *smiles again and gets wallet out as the cashier is thinking my question over*
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
*walks over to you after paying* "yeah. i saw you last night at the pool."
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
*wanders out of store with groceries in hand*
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 8/15/12

shadorai wrote:

*walks over to you after paying* "yeah. i saw you last night at the pool."


YOU DID! uh i mean oh, did you? what was i doing? *pays cashier*
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/15/12
"you were at the pool with yuki. i saw you fall in... haha..."
Posted 8/31/12
*smiling and walks in* Laughing
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/31/12

luffyandnami wrote:

*smiling and walks in* Laughing

"Meet me at the cashier.I have a good amount of stuff to pick up."Yuki said
(srry,i was eating food)

Posted 8/31/12

Asuna- wrote:
"Meet me at the cashier.I have a good amount of stuff to pick up."Yuki said
(srry,i was eating food)

Okay *pick up 3 rum-raisin ice-cream*
(it's all rite)
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/31/12

luffyandnami wrote:


Asuna- wrote:
"Meet me at the cashier.I have a good amount of stuff to pick up."Yuki said
(srry,i was eating food)

Okay *pick up 3 rum-raisin ice-cream*
(it's all rite)

Yuki went to the cashier a few minutes later with a half full basket of snacks,books,shampoo,and other stuff
Posted 8/31/12


Asuna- wrote:
Yuki went to the cashier a few minutes later with a half full basket of snacks,books,shampoo,and other stuff

*meets up at the cashier* Yesh i'm all done here

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/31/12

luffyandnami wrote:



Asuna- wrote:
Yuki went to the cashier a few minutes later with a half full basket of snacks,books,shampoo,and other stuff

*meets up at the cashier* Yesh i'm all done here


"You must really love rum-raisin."Yuki said
Posted 8/31/12

Asuna- wrote:
"You must really love rum-raisin."Yuki said

Yeah its my favorite ice cream. Have you ever tried it?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.