Post Reply 「εмρℓσyεεs」Discussion
☁Sρεcιαl ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ☁
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/12 , edited 9/2/12

「εмρℓσyεε's Chat」


Basic Topics
Forum Topics | Graics/Theme | Etc


Here We Can Talk About Anything We Want to Discuss with Eachother.
Even Though It's Only Rawri. Sally, and Mina.. Haha xD



*PLEASE QUOTE EACHOTHER*

☁Sρεcιαl ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ☁
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/12 , edited 9/2/12
Should We Make a New Forum Topic? And What is The Topic?
Tutorials? Freebies? Etc..
11412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ★★★
Offline
Posted 9/3/12

Amutolovergirl wrote:

Should We Make a New Forum Topic? And What is The Topic?
Tutorials? Freebies? Etc..

I think we should have a freebie forum c:
☁Sρεcιαl ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ☁
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/12

Dothenyancat wrote:


Amutolovergirl wrote:

Should We Make a New Forum Topic? And What is The Topic?
Tutorials? Freebies? Etc..

I think we should have a freebie forum c:


Oooooh ~ Yesh :3 Okays You Can Make Your Own "Freebie Shop" Thingy.. Every Mod/Co Can Have One.
Graphic Cloud
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

The tutorial is obviously good to put in the pages section rather than the forums, because then you'll be having a bunch of spams and topics about the same thing, but different styles or some sort.
Anyways, I think you could put a help forum, its very similar to a tutorial, but its more like a graphics critique. c:
☁Sρεcιαl ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ☁
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

NegativeSal wrote:


The tutorial is obviously good to put in the pages section rather than the forums, because then you'll be having a bunch of spams and topics about the same thing, but different styles or some sort.
Anyways, I think you could put a help forum, its very similar to a tutorial, but its more like a graphics critique. c:


Looool Okays c: You Can Start the Topic :D
Cuz I'm Kinda Busy With Advanced/Pre-AP Math o.o
Graphic Cloud
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

RawriLove wrote:


NegativeSal wrote:


The tutorial is obviously good to put in the pages section rather than the forums, because then you'll be having a bunch of spams and topics about the same thing, but different styles or some sort.
Anyways, I think you could put a help forum, its very similar to a tutorial, but its more like a graphics critique. c:


Looool Okays c: You Can Start the Topic :D
Cuz I'm Kinda Busy With Advanced/Pre-AP Math o.o



LOL THAT'S fine. c:
You must be logged in to post.