First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Library
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Saya sighs"this is hard"
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

Saya sighs"this is hard"

"Need some help?"Itsuki asked
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
"i dont understand math " Kei laughs"you didnt liked math since elementar school" Saya looks on Kei"because math is to hard and confusing"

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

"i dont understand math " Kei laughs"you didnt liked math since elementar school" Saya looks on Kei"because math is to hard and confusing"


"Not really.All you need to do is remember the formulas and what not."
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12 , edited 8/25/12
"but the formulas are to confusing" Saya sighs and then Kei pats her on the head"there there" Saya looks on Kei"what the hell are you doing?" Kei still pats her head"nothing"

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

"but the formulas are to confusing" Saya sighs and then Kei pats her on the head"there there" Saya looks on Kei"what the hell are you doing?" Kei still pats her head"nothing"


"So...need that help?Or Kei got you covered?"
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12 , edited 8/25/12
"i accept any help with math as long it isnt from Kei"Kei laughs"you are cruel Saya"
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

"i accept any help with math as long it isnt from Kei"Kei laughs"you are cruel Saya"


Itsuki laughed."Come over to this side then."
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
Saya stands up and sits next to Itsuki

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

Saya stands up and sits next to Itsuki


"Which problem is it?"
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/12
"this one" Saya shows you a notebook with several math exercises"

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/25/12

edrosik wrote:

"this one" Saya shows you a notebook with several math exercises"


"Well first you have to do this...then this...then this...and then this...then you're done!"Itsuki said while explaining the problem to Saya
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/26/12
"oh i see" Saya looks on the notebook

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 8/26/12

edrosik wrote:

"oh i see" Saya looks on the notebook


"Not that hard right?"
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/26/12
"yeah it isnt"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.